Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2014 2:34:49 AM EDT
I recently ordered a Saiga sporter with an extended barrel from LegionUSAInc that came without a handguard.  Theres just a naked barrel and gas block/tube.  I also just moved from Fort Hood, TX to southern California so my address is no longer the same as the billing address I had the guns shipped to.  Do you guys think the dealer will ship me a handguard at my new home?  My guess is that since my address is changed, they will probably tell me no, but if anyone has had similar problems in the past, I would appreciate your suggestions.  

I dont think a handguard is a very expensive piece, but because these are sporters there are a lot less options out there (without moving the gas block which I dont want to do to avoid 922(r)).  I also remember legionUSAInc selling handguard and monte carlo stocks left over from their converted guns in the past, but I guess with the recent sanctions they probably sold all those because I cant find them now.

And lastly, I have done business with LegionUSAInc in the past and I appreciated their work and enjoyed doing business with them.  But I didnt get incomplete rifles the last few times either, so Im not sure what to think.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 8:50:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know until you try.  I think Legion will take care of you.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 11:39:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I emailed them friday (was procrastinating quite a bit lol) and already received their response.  Here it is:

John Doe, I apologize for this mistake. As you can imagine we were swamped with orders that week, and I had to outsource some help with shipping. These guys must have not noticed that missing handguard. I will have one mailed out to you today. Thanks for understanding.

Alexander

General Manager

Legionusa.com

Awesome customer service!  Great guys to do business with
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 6:14:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Awesome customer service!  Great guys to do business with
View Quote

Agreed.  I've done a lot of business with Legion and never an issue.

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top