Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2014 12:34:07 PM EDT
I've had my Vepr 12 for almost a year now, and its still in its factory configuration.

I have a G2 FCG that I can put on it, as well as a new grip, but now that they are banned from import, it seems like it might be a better idea to keep it stock.  What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 2:45:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I consider a fully functional folder to be the original factory configuration.  That tack weld is a US abomination we have to deal with.

The G2 and a Csspecs mag and you're done with the 922r BS.  I like the G2 better than the factory FCG anyway.  922r or not, I'm glad I went with the G2.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:31:26 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a good point about the tack weld.

Are the csspec magazines out yet?  It looks like are still working on them.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:10:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are the csspec magazines out yet?  It looks like are still working on them.
View Quote

They are so close I can taste them.  

Watch this thread for the latest updates:  http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193075

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top