Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/29/2014 1:26:19 PM EDT
Who has the best price on 10 & 12 Round Vepr 12 mags?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:16:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck finding Molot 10 rounders with all the panic buying going on right now.

I'm seriously unimpressed with my SGM mags.  They work most of the time.  I won't buy any more of them.

In the current climate, the best thing going is waiting for the very soon to be released Csspecs 8 rounders.  2 or 3 weeks out from the last info I have seen posted by Csspecs.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:48:08 PM EDT
[#2]
A while back I bought a 10 and a 12 round SMG mag to check them out. I too wasn't very impressed. I had to do a little hand fitting. Then the day of the sanctions I said what the hell and ordered 4 more of the 10 round. I haven't gotten a chance to shoot with them yet but all 4 seem much better than my original ones. They load/unload much more smoothly, and go in and out of the mag well much better. I think they will function fine. So SMG seems to be kind of hit or miss.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good luck finding Molot 10 rounders with all the panic buying going on right now.

I'm seriously unimpressed with my SGM mags.  They work most of the time.  I won't buy any more of them.

In the current climate, the best thing going is waiting for the very soon to be released Csspecs 8 rounders.  2 or 3 weeks out from the last info I have seen posted by Csspecs.
View Quote

Thank you for the info. I just got an email from http://www.carolinashooterssupply.com/ and they have them back in stock now.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:41:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Does anyone make 8 rounders besides the factory?
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 11:28:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote

SGM mags are super easy to cut down to 8 rounds if you want to go that route.  I have done it myself starting with 10 rounders.

Csspecs mags are imminent and worth the wait.  They would be my overwhelming first choice.

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 11:59:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

SGM mags are super easy to cut down to 8 rounds if you want to go that route.  I have done it myself starting with 10 rounders.

Csspecs mags are imminent and worth the wait.  They would be my overwhelming first choice.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best way to keep track, "like" their FB page?
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 12:11:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can sign up for notifications on their website like I did and get e-mail updates from them.

Good thread to watch here as well:  http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193075

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 4:01:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Here is my assessment of Vepr 12 mags

Molot Russian mags-

CSSpec steel mags-

SGM mags-
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:38:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, I picked up (5) SGM 10-rounders shortly after their release. According to SGM, they require a break-in period, which I have never heard of. Mine have only been about 75% reliable. I guess they are OK for screwing around at the range, but would never trust my life on them. I pretty much prefer to stick with the (3) Molot 8-rounders that I have.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 10:10:55 AM EDT
[#10]
my sgm 10 rounder works perfectly
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 10:38:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Sold all of my Molot 8 round mags, they were good but not $200 each good

Waiting on CSSpec mags now
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 5:11:32 PM EDT
[#12]
**Edit OOS**

Hurry Molot 8 round V12 mags in stock right now. Only 40 left as of this post.

I grabbed 10 myself

https://legionusainc.com/vepr-12-original-factory-8-round-magazine.html

Link Posted: 8/14/2014 6:13:45 PM EDT
[#13]
wish I could afford them right now
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 8:40:03 PM EDT
[#14]
They went quick, lasted about 50 minutes until they were sold out.

I think they had @100 or so.I checked out 2 minutes after getting the email and they had 93 in stock.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top