Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2014 8:09:38 PM EDT
I'm thinking if ordering a vepr 12 gauge shotgun from Atlantic.  Add says the firearm comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Wolf performance arms.  Wolf's website is under construction....and I couldn't get anyone to answer the phone.
My question is, considering the current political climate, and the fact that parts for vepr firearms seem to be nonexistent....do you think that Wolf will honor the warranty and correct manufacturing defects should they arise.
I just hate buying a machine I can't get parts for....
Thanks so much!
Phillip
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 9:41:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I picked one up and shot it over the weekend. It ran birdshot out of the box so I am happy!

I feel with AK's as long as they look good out of the box you are good to go. The parts that may wear out on the vepr12 can be replaced with aftermarket parts that are produced in the US. If you are getting a vepr12 then you are also likely going to perform the 922r modifications so that  you can run hi cap mags and use the side folder stock. The 922r modifications could void whatever warranty wolf has.

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top