Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/17/2016 9:46:58 PM EDT
I looks old school with all the preban features.  Says Made in Romania right on the side.  Sights are straight.
SN on trunion but not on receiver.

What is it?
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 10:14:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Need pics to determine.
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 10:31:01 PM EDT
[#2]
what else is stamped on the receiver?

with a date of 1985 on the trunion, it's could be a CUGIR/WASR10 . those were imported from Romania with new receivers  to only accept single stack mags, so they won't have the mag well  "dimples".  once here, the importer CENTURY ARMS opened up the mag well to accept double stack AK mags, put spacers on either side of the mag well,  then put enough US parts in it

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 11:28:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Has anyone seen the last batch of WASR rifles that just came in? I know that they didn't import any the first half of 2016 but I'm curious what the latest batch look like.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top