Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2016 6:31:26 PM EDT
Well I'm sure I put them someplace real safe, because I can't find them! Several years ago I bought a side folder to replace my OEM blonde colored wooden shoulder stock on my Romanian SAR-1 imported by CAI. Put a red dot on the rifle now and I want to see just how much better the cheek weld will be with the original stock. Does anyone have an idea where I can get those two screws (I think they may be different sizes) or what the exact size(s) is? Thanks to all. Bil
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 10:33:47 PM EDT
[#1]
#12 wood screw 1" or 1-1/4" will do.  I am using them and just dabbed some flat black paint on the rear screw head so it blends into the steel.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 5:54:45 PM EDT
[#2]
RTG Parts has them...$1.00 each...

http://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/AK-TANG-SCREW-37p1711.htm
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 7:20:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you sure you didn't use the same screws for the side folder?  I used my stock WASR screws when I switched to the Romanian side folding stock
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top