Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/24/2016 4:51:56 PM EDT
Just curious is this normal for the wasr series of ak47s?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:53:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:57:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just curious is this normal for the wasr series of ak47s?
View Quote

Be glad it did.  Mine didn't due to when I bought it.  Before the Tapco triggers came out.  I still need to swap the original out for a G2 to fix the trigger slap.  US made triggers are part of 922 compliance.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:55:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Most WASR's (Century Arms being the sole importer as I understand) nowadays come with the Century RAK-1 trigger groups. There will be a visible "C" cast in the trigger. The RAK-1 is a very nice trigger. Better than Tapco G2 as many claim. My 2016 WASR is equipped with RAK-1...very nice!

Ed
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 12:19:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Mine also came with the rak 1 trigger.  I like it better than the G2 but the reset was to long for my liking.  I just switched to the AKT.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top