Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2016 11:37:53 AM EDT
was looking on gunbroker and gunwatcher and these things are going for 700-1100?  why in the world is this the case??
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#1]
because you are on gun joker, http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/cai-ak-47-wasr-10-7-62x39mm-rifle-detail.html?Itemid=0
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:29:31 PM EDT
[#2]
right i know the new wasr 10 is around that price but why does the older gp 10/63 command such a premium? am i missing something?
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 10:16:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
right i know the new wasr 10 is around that price but why does the older gp 10/63 command such a premium? am i missing something?
View Quote

Fact that there haven't been any "new" ones for x number of years?

- OS
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 2:50:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Does anyone sell a Wasr underfolder?
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 3:14:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

ETA: Sorry I misunderstood your question. I cannot find anyone currently selling a NEW WASR-10 underfolder. I would really like to ad one to my collection.

CTD Link
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 10:12:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the link.................do you guys who own Wasrs have any issues with mag wobble? I know these don't have the dimples in the magwell sides that usually prevented wobble, but I haven't heard anyone complain about the Wasr at all

Quoted:

ETA: Sorry I misunderstood your question. I cannot find anyone currently selling a NEW WASR-10 underfolder. I would really like to ad one to my collection.

CTD Link
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CTD Link

Link Posted: 2/28/2016 1:43:38 AM EDT
[#7]
There's supports on the inside of wasr receivers but with that being said, if it's an older one they can still have the magwells cut out too much and it will still wobble. My new wasr was too tight from the factory.
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 9:03:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the reply..........I am looking at these, the High Standard and the DDI under folders. There isn't much difference in price, but I want to examine them before I buy

Quoted:
There's supports on the inside of wasr receivers but with that being said, if it's an older one they can still have the magwells cut out too much and it will still wobble. My new wasr was too tight from the factory.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/19/2016 9:07:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I own two DDI rifles and I highly recommend them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 11:53:41 PM EDT
[#10]
I bought a WASR 10/63 at the KCR MGS from Coles (Not Copes) back in 2009 for $245. Wish I'd bought the whole rack. Bought my Mosin from them at the same time for $40.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 5:51:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Deals pop up from time to time (not for me)
My brother found a 10/63 nearby on Facebook for $500. He mentioned it to me knowing I'd be interested, I told him to buy it and I'd give him cash the next day. Long story short, he caught the AK bug that particular day and decided to keep it >:( I never can catch a good deal myself.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 5:18:51 PM EDT
[#12]
There is one on a local board selling for $625 firm.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 7:32:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Wow and I thought I got ripped off when I bought mine for 500.00 in 2010.
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 7:42:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I own two DDI rifles and I highly recommend them.
View Quote

What he said.

DDI builds AK's right. Great guns.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top