Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/23/2016 1:06:11 AM EDT
I was just wondering what a fair price for a Cugir built PSL?  I'm looking at one that's in very good condition with duracoated stock, 2 magazines, but no scope for about 1100-1200.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 1:18:34 AM EDT
[#1]
No scope and a duracoated stock?  Sounds way too pricey for that.  Maybe $500 in that condition, maybe.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 1:37:32 AM EDT
[#2]
A PSL/Romak style rifle with a few mags.. in excellent shape is worth a good $800-$1100 depending.

You need to be very careful.. take a flashlight to the chamber and bore, ect... and look for corrosive ammo rot.

Home Duracoat custom jobs would subtract value for me.. not add to it...
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 11:08:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Last year Cugir built PSL's were going for 1500, all original with scopes, and they were selling.  I'd check the "gone" section of a couple auction sites.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 12:26:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Last year Cugir built PSL's were going for 1500, all original with scopes, and they were selling.  I'd check the "gone" section of a couple auction sites.
View Quote

Dang I ought to sell mine then!

Original LPS scope 4 mags and mag pouch for $650 when I bought it in 2003 and I hated paying that much for it!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 1:02:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Original LPS scope 4 mags and mag pouch for $650 when I bought it in 2003 and I hated paying that much for it!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sell me your scope and mags!  I ended up trading for it for a cheaper price.  Seems everything is in check.  It came with a BP02 mount but I think I want to go with the original LPS scope.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#6]
There's one on the EE for $1500 unfired with a zrak scope, 4 mags, and 100 rounds of noncorrosive ammo.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:06:31 PM EDT
[#7]
value thread. read the stickied post
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top