Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/28/2014 10:25:56 AM EDT
Just bought a metal side folder off the EE from a forum member (a great exchsnge). Does anyone use the sling point on the folder with a single point sling?

Ok...I've seen some pics with a single point sling on the wire folder. I guess my question(s) should be; How does the sling point on the folder hold up? Do you use the original sling point, or have you mod'd it? I'm asking since the wire point, while it looks durable, has anyone had any issues with breakage?
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 8:26:28 PM EDT
[#1]
greetings sir . . .  i have a WASR 10/63 with a russian side folder , its my kyber pass build . anyways i dont use the rear sling mount because it seems like a break point but because i dont like my sling to move from left to right side . i use a magpul 3 sling in the 1/2 point config . for my rear attch point i use a ECHO three nine plate between my pistol grip and my rec . i really like the way it hangs and feels , super strong . lol i put my ladys black hair tie on the rear  sling mount so it stays quiet .

dagg . . . . .
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 10:34:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, the metal loop while it seems sturdy, looks like it could definitely break over time. Still debating on whether to configure it back to the 2 point, or possibly order a mount that I saw on Apex's website. It looks like they remove the wire loop, and use a heavier ring.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:56:17 PM EDT
[#3]
o   i    agree . . i dont use that sling mount .

dagg . . . . .
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top