Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/8/2014 11:05:38 PM EDT
I like my first AK (SAR-1, 2001). a LOT. we have been together since 2002 when I got her new. she's my bitch. She likes to play in the creeks, and mud, snow, grass, whatever. she's a country girl at heart. Ya know.

Anyways...onto the pics. I snagged my Bro's Fiancee for some pics too. before I get a rash of shit....this girl eats more than a friggin horse....can't gain weight. whatever lol. Camera is a Canon t2i, edited in lightroom.

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 11:32:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Feed them both. You and they will like it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 11:36:48 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL. it always goes into the mud loaded up. I shoot it like that. usually it marinates while I shoot other guns first.

She won't get fat. we tried. haha
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 12:39:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Agree!! your first IS a special AK....I still have my 1st love too...bought new in 1989.  The pics are very good man, girl and AK both.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 12:51:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Last two pics are great!
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 1:57:08 AM EDT
[#5]
rifle needs more trashcan holster but whats up with the chick
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:02:48 AM EDT
[#6]
What is your (est) round count thru the SAR?  Have you replaced any worn parts at all?
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:12:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Shes gotta have a tapeworm if she has that body and eats like a horse.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 11:47:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shes gotta have a tapeworm if she has that body and eats like a horse.
View Quote

One bite of wedding cake will fix that situation for good.

OP: nice rifle.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 11:51:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

LOL. it always goes into the mud loaded up. I shoot it like that. usually it marinates while I shoot other guns first.

View Quote

She won't get fat. we tried. haha

Did you put a ring on it? Surefire 100% foolproof way to accomplish that.

Also, beautiful pictures
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 11:24:24 PM EDT
[#10]
once she gets pregnant she can kiss that body goodbye !!!!  
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 2:30:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Very Nice, the Sar 1 is my favorite AK!
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 9:07:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

What is your (est) round count thru the SAR?  Have you replaced any worn parts at all?
View Quote

prolly 4K rnds. I had beat it up with a scotch-brite pad on the barrel for my Kyber pass look, but a lot of that wear was already on there. I replaced the shit trigger parts with other stuff. I used to bump-fire it a LOTTT anf the hammer was trashed, and the trigger went after that as well. I have some more US parts on it just in case.

THE CHICK IS MY BRO'S FIANCE, AND SHES WEARING THE RING! lol. her mom is a stick, and her dad is a stick, and so is her brother....LOTS of indian in her blood. she just stays skinny, and can drink anyone under the table LOL. she likes Jack haha

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top