Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2014 8:03:38 PM EDT
These are not mine but just a heads up.

If you guys have ever wanted to put a real set of Russian SVD hand guards onto your PSL theirs a small group buy over on AKfiles for them. They are custom CNC machined little brackets that install right onto your PSL. This will allow you to run the real deal Russian SVD hand guards and give your PSL "that look" that it deserves. They are pricy at $255 for the set but just think how cool your PSL will look plus the fact not too many people will have them due to the high cost of them so you will have a unique custom mod that not too many people will have at the range.

Link to the project.

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156305

They need 3 more people to get in on this second order so it can be placed with the machine shop. If you have money burning a hole in your pocket this would be the item to blow it on.
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 9:22:15 PM EDT
[#1]
$250 for two pieces of aluminum is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 7:40:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
$250 for two pieces of aluminum is ridiculous.
View Quote

Depends on whether you are the buyer or the seller
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 7:54:16 PM EDT
[#3]
At $250 per unit either the machine shop found an idiot(s) willing to pay that much or Toxic is making a profit of of the sales. As some one who is trying to help out the "community", he sure as shit doesn't seem to want to see a more cost effective bracket made either.

Yeah, no thanks.

Link Posted: 6/30/2014 12:50:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm all for someone making a profit, especially if they are bringing a product to market that no one else sells.

Have tried to get a couple PSLs to shoot like a Tiger. Neither would. If you are interested in these types of firearms, my recommendation would be to put your money towards the purchase of a Tigr, NDM, or real SVD.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 2:42:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Half mooning an already thin barrel doesn't seem like a bright idea to me, it doesn't look like a good idea either.  There has got to be another way....
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top