Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2014 10:27:58 AM EDT
I decided to get the bonesteal folder for my naked PSL (sold the factory stockset).  Now I need a forearm.  I would like a quadrail but may have to resort to a plastic forearm if one can't be found.  Anyone know a quadrail option hopefully free floating?  If not a link for a plastic forearm?
Link Posted: 3/12/2014 12:56:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know how a free floating forearm would be attached to a PSL  
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 8:51:13 AM EDT
[#2]
How about any forearm made of plastic or metal with rails?  Getting desperate.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 4:38:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Here is one:
http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49114

Centerfire Systems used to sell one made by a company called Bruger and Thomet.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 4:46:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I decided to get the bonesteal folder for my naked PSL (sold the factory stockset).  Now I need a forearm.  I would like a quadrail but may have to resort to a plastic forearm if one can't be found.  Anyone know a quadrail option hopefully free floating?  If not a link for a plastic forearm?
View Quote

You won't find one that is free floating for the PSL
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top