Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/26/2016 7:36:21 PM EDT
I was at a gun show and scored a b west receiver made in usa  it has the front trunion in it already and the stock metal to bolt on stock and the whole other lot of parts that are chinese in bags factory sealed marked made in China  it has a double hook trigger qnd a spring loaded firing pin not the free moving ones like my other aks have but they are sanitized but all the parts are chinese the only things missing from the ak is the wood furniture . I have never seen a parts kit from bwest so if any one has any ideas about this would be a great help . I also have a ak side folding  stock  that I have never seen before I'll post pics later tonite . Also how can I post pics I used to in photobucket.com  but I can't find how to post them
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:17:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd be very interested to see this parts kit and the "made in the US" clayco receiver.

There are two styles of chinese side folding stock, but both use the same excellent hinge mechanism.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:45:05 AM EDT
[#2]
My first guess would be that some SOT made a Clayco import into a post-sample full auto AK, then tore it back down into a parts kit when they were done with it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:17:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My first guess would be that some SOT made a Clayco import into a post-sample full auto AK, then tore it back down into a parts kit when they were done with it.
View Quote

If that's the case he wouldn't have been able to buy the receiver.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:36:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Does it have one of these?
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 3:58:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 6:55:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Whew! That first sentence was so long and rambling that I lost track of what the OP was saying.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 12:01:47 PM EDT
[#7]
The B-West usa made receivers are supposedly faulty for lack of proper heat-treatment.  Chinese parts are nice though..
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 2:42:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top