Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/5/2016 10:17:34 PM EDT
How hard is the Chinese Sidefolder bakelite furniture to come by?   I have done a fleabay and GB search along with some google fu.   Not sure if I am searching wrong or it is just that rare,
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 12:25:05 AM EDT
[#1]
You mean with the actual stock? Or just the slabs that connect to the stock plus the handguards and stuff? In either case, they don't come for sale often, and when they do they go for pretty good money ($400 or more in most cases).
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 8:13:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Really just looking for the stock skins.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 11:36:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Really just looking for the stock skins.
View Quote

Well, I have a Chinese pellet rifle with that pattern sidefolding stock that I could pull the slabs from (or could buy the whole rifle if you wanted the stock also.) I'm fairly certain that they made these stocks to the same dimensions as the military ones, only the slabs are not bakelite and the color may not match.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 12:51:51 PM EDT
[#4]

It is the same pattern rifle as the top one in this photo. I thought it was missing the bakelite furniture all around.  Turns out I was just looking in the wrong direction at a different kind of weapon/ wrong style stock.

*this photo is from another forum post*  

Link Posted: 7/6/2016 1:15:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It is the same pattern rifle as the top one in this photo. I thought it was missing the bakelite furniture all around.  Turns out I was just looking in the wrong direction at a different kind of weapon/ wrong style stock.

*this photo is from another forum post*  

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww261/CircRN/100_0469.jpg
View Quote

Ah, no it's the bottom style. That top style wasn't meant to have the slabs.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 9:34:17 PM EDT
[#6]
You still have those skins available?
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top