Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2016 8:47:56 PM EDT
Just got a MAK from a friend and its already compliant but it has shitty tapco furniture, I've looked online and have only found several options for stocks and id really like to see what options are out there  and figured this would be the best way. I'm open to most anything (as long as its not tapco). The rifle is Stamped and Straight Cut. Thanks in advance guys.
( I know theres a thread already on here about this topic but it doesn't have any real info and is mainly about 922r compliancy.)
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 9:45:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Take a look at the Magpul Zhukov side folder. Very easy install and works great. Oh yeah, if you leave it out in the rain and snow and let it freeze up, and need to mortar the action to get it going, you might break the stock. If you're like MOST people and don't leave your guns laying around in the weather, you will be fine.

ETA: An Ultimak railed gas tube with a Red Dot makes for a great optic set up too.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top