Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2015 11:30:55 PM EDT
Does anyone know where to get the original style thumbhole  stock mine has a couple of chunks of wood broken out and would like to keep it original  thanks
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 11:37:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Many people have these stashed in the closet somewhere [like me] but you have to establish if the receiver is milled, or stamped, & if it's stamped, square back, or slant back receiver. Then sellers will know which type to look for.  GARY
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 12:12:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Ebay is going to be your best option, iv been thinking about another myself so i can see how much wood i can sculpt out of it while still keeping it a thumb hole
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 2:47:29 PM EDT
[#3]
IM sent
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 8:23:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Stamped or forged receiver?
Slant or straight cut?
I have an extra slant cut MAK90 stock in great condition.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 11:12:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like Tbr has got you, but for anyone who finds this thread I have a few perfect condition ones from straight cut I'd part with. 2 of them were off of NIB guns, never handled outside of me removing them.

IM or email me anytime.

Link Posted: 6/12/2015 12:05:37 AM EDT
[#6]
If TBR can't help IM me I have two. I will send one if you just pay postage.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top