Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/22/2015 7:41:48 PM EDT
recieved a Norinco mak90 in partial trade. I Dont know much about aks other than this was a Chinese ak I can't determine if this ak is bottom of barrel or a decent find like to know more about it other than it fires 762 any help please email me and I'll send some pics... not sure how to post them
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 9:43:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Thread may be locked "No price check threads". IM sent.

ETA: Welcome to AR15.com!
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 11:33:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Fixed sorry didn't see the price check post not looking to sell n e ways just curious
Link Posted: 1/7/2016 4:51:19 AM EDT
[#3]
The MAK90 is considered one of the better AKs. Ironwood sells "drop in" original type wood stocks of various woods.. flash hiders can be found as well. Tricked out, the MAK will last a lifetime of hard use. The triggers on these are some of the smoother in the "AK world". Set back a few mags- 30 rounders and maybe even a drum. They are heavy compared to an AR type but nice "keepers" as a trunk gun or whatever- neither rain nor snow etc.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top