Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2015 4:21:08 AM EDT
I picked up a Chinese AK 47 the other day, it is Pre Ban R.A.I. Can someone tell me more about it. All S/N match and Yes I know not a Chinese Mag in a few pictures. I live here in Guam and RUST is a killer here I have it wiped down good with oil now and I am thinking of redoing the wood.

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 1:35:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know much about it, but it certainly is purdy.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 12:12:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice gun. Leave it alone. Change the wood, & the value will drop. If you want to change anything, buy a Wasr, & have at it, but that gun should stay as is.  GARY
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 8:30:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I didnt think you were allowed to own firearms in Guam.

How much?

And as stated DO NOT REFINISH THE WOOD.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 10:32:56 PM EDT
[#4]
yes we are allowed to own firearms in Guam. This is not CA or CT. You do have to regerstier them. No SBR or any NFA items, it sucks! I put how much I got it for it the thread (how much is my AK worth)
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 12:18:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Please do not mess with the wood.  It's nice and original. It will hurt the value if you refinish the wood.  Change it if you want, but leave the original alone.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top