Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/14/2014 6:49:43 PM EDT
I think I found a great deal today and It is now on layaway.  It was in almost unfired condition MAK-90 Milled receiver. I was able to get it for $675. Was this a good deal?

Link Posted: 11/14/2014 11:12:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 1:24:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Definitely!
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 2:49:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Very good deal!  I would say $800 would be a good price for a milled MAK and it would probably sell for $850 on Gun Broker, so $675 is excellent!
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 9:21:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Milled MAKs are arguably some of the Best AKs ever made.
That was a good price. Would be $850 if you had original mags and paperwork.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 5:47:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think I found a great deal today and It is now on layaway.  It was in almost unfired condition MAK-90 Milled receiver. I was able to get it for $675. Was this a good deal?

View Quote

I came across a good condition Milled MAK 90 today at my local gun shop - they were asking $750..  You got a great deal - shoot the hell out of it...
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 8:54:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I came across a good condition Milled MAK 90 today at my local gun shop - they were asking $750..  You got a great deal - shoot the hell out of it...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$750 is a real good deal also!  That would be tough to pass up.  Did you buy it?
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

$750 is a real good deal also!  That would be tough to pass up.  Did you buy it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Negative - and it pains me !!  -  Christmas is coming and my wife and my kids want some expensive stuff :-/  ...  Priorities -- hopefully they won't sell it for a couple weeks...
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 1:05:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Negative - and it pains me !!  -  Christmas is coming and my wife and my kids want some expensive stuff :-/  ...  Priorities -- hopefully they won't sell it for a couple weeks...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I reverse my previous statement -- couldn't stand it and put a deposit on it....  Having shop thread the barrel and install plunger...  

Link Posted: 12/1/2014 1:17:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Great buy!  Milled AK's.......
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 1:54:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Well I reverse my previous statement -- couldn't stand it and put a deposit on it....  Having shop thread the barrel and install plunger...  

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y447/mcwizz1/mak90-milled_zps2483f191.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y447/mcwizz1/mak90-milled_zps2483f191.jpg

Best decision you will make this year
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 1:56:58 PM EDT
[#11]
I bought one last year and love it.  It's my third and by far the best AK I've ever owned.  I went ahead and ordered a new stock for it through Ironwood Designs and it looks amazing.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 2:19:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I bought one last year and love it.  It's my third and by far the best AK I've ever owned.  I went ahead and ordered a new stock for it through Ironwood Designs and it looks amazing.
View Quote

Post some pics of it with the IW Stock !
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:28:05 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm feeling your joy bro. Not too long ago I bought a milled oval 386 MAK 90 that came with a 30 rd Chinese mag AND a 9396 75 rd drum mag, both filled with brass cased ammo. The guy I got it from said it had been setting in his closet for 18 years. it had some funky quad crap and a rigged up early M4 style stock (now residing in the local land fill) and several spots of surface rust. Total package was $650. I was trying to be cool and act like I didn't care, but I was packing wood when I went to fetch it home. I totally dismantled and cleaned it. I was amazed at how solid it was, and the spring loaded firing pin was the first I ever saw. I went on line and found all the little metal pieces, i.e.pistol grip cap, lower hand guard ferrul and horse shoe, upper guard spring. Then I ordered a 4 piece IW walnut set that I plan to oil finish myself. I don't care what it's worth, I hope to never sell it. My grieving widow will be burdened with that task, that is, if she wants to part with it. Now I'm hooked on the Norinco's. I'm already looking for my next one.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 10:53:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 10:53:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Price check thread
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top