Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/12/2015 8:00:54 PM EDT
Went with ironwood stock and grip,  threaded the barrel.   Amazingly the front sight ears for the cleaning rod  didn't get chopped off and uncle Sam had left the bayonet lug alone, so the conversion minus wood work was a breeze

Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:38:26 AM EDT
[#1]
That's just Marilyn Monroe sexy right there
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:59:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice! Makes me think I should deban mine
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Love it ! My SA85 is my favorite AK platform
Link Posted: 11/11/2015 8:58:57 AM EDT
[#4]
thank you,   the hardest part was the barrel threading on this one.   the barrel was just a touch too long forward of the front sight and wouldn't allow the slant brake to bottom on the sight.   had to have the barrel cut back 1/8 inch and re-crowned.   (easy 20 bucks at the gunsmith).  the wood was rather easy except getting the gloss to match the front.   took a touch of steel wool to soften the glow a bit.

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top