Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/10/2015 7:47:14 PM EDT
It's in very good shape.  I small ding or two in the wood, metal looks great, aftermarket AK74 style muzzle break.  Priced at $1300.  Should I jump on it?  I had a post ban thumb hole model and it was a beautiful AK.  Will need to double check if the folder is marked Kassnar (not KBI) and has a SL prefix serial number.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Does not seem overpriced to me but I would make sure all the numbers match and that it is a true Kassnar. I am sure you can get it for a little less if you haggle and carry cash.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 10:46:30 PM EDT
[#2]
How low is the serial number and does it have the box?  The box will have the serial number printed on it. Worth more with a box and all its accessories.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 11:49:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Be careful - its obvious by the brake that its been messed-with. If the rest of it is original, it would probably be worth $950 to me because its a used rifle. The perfect, never-fired ones in the box could bring twice that. Sure, an FEG is a fine, factory-built rifle, but a used one you are going to shoot, not collect. So you have to at least compare it to current new shooters. But I totally understand the allure. I've never seen better chrome plating in an AK barrel than the FEGs, and those barrels will never be seen again.
Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top