Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/26/2014 1:08:55 AM EDT
I have a Kassnar SA-85M that I had since 92 and I ran 10K + rounds through it and lately I had some trouble with the FCG parts. The first thing happened a few years ago when the Shepperd hook would not stay on the axis pin and then the axis pin would walk out, no big deal cause I added one of those retainer plates to it but know I noticed that the Disconnector is getting mushroomed bad where the hammer slams on to it so I think it's time to replace some FCG parts and I think the Hungarian FCG parts are just a little different then other East bloc AK's.

On my 85m I noticed a spacer on the trigger axis pin between the disconnector and the trigger on the right side. Is this just on the Hungarian AK's? Or do other AKs like the Romanian and EG FCG also have that spacer? And will other AK semi auto disconnectors work on my SA85 like the new Romanian semi auto FCG
that Apex is selling?
Thanks
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 11:55:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I would just replace the whole fcg with a tapco g2 fcg.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 2:54:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got a gordon tech g2 I an give to you if you pm me
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 9:05:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got a gordon tech g2 I an give to you if you pm me
View Quote

IM sent
Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top