Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2013 10:00:20 AM EDT
Do I need the M2B, the one with the vent holes?
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 10:17:41 AM EDT
[#1]
If it's based on a AMD65 the M7-B
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 10:19:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm reasonably certain it's based on the AMMS, but I could be wrong. I'm still learning about Hungarian rifles.

Is this a 'standard' AKM gas tube?

Link Posted: 10/20/2013 10:36:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm reasonably certain it's based on the AMMS, but I could be wrong. I'm still learning about Hungarian rifles.

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/GrinPhotoDump/0818130908a_zps3ff16b35.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/GrinPhotoDump/0818130908a_zps3ff16b35.jpg

Measure your gas tube

The M7-B is for gas tubes which measure 5 7/8", if it measures roughly 7" and has gas ports it uses the M2-B, if it measures 7" and doesn't have the gasports it uses the M1-B
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 2:13:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Measure your gas tube

The M7-B is for gas tubes which measure 5 7/8", if it measures roughly 7" and has gas ports it uses the M2-B, if it measures 7" and doesn't have the gasports it uses the M1-B
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Measure your gas tube

7" w/ ports. Thank you for your help.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 5:32:21 PM EDT
[#5]
The ports don't matter. Just get whatever fits your gun.

ETA: Holy shit, I just saw how old this thread is. I'm guessing the Hungarian side of the house doesn't get much play.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 11:59:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The ports don't matter. Just get whatever fits your gun.

ETA: Holy shit, I just saw how old this thread is. I'm guessing the Hungarian side of the house doesn't get much play.
View Quote

nope
Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top