Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/18/2013 8:02:57 PM EDT
Which importers/ builds are quality and which are junk?

How high of quality are the 65s compared to the Bulgarian and Russian guns?
Link Posted: 8/19/2013 11:08:36 PM EDT
[#1]
It seems that the TGI rifles are built on old FEG receivers. They use amd parts kits with the original Hungarian bbls. They add a extension to the AMD  break to make it legal length. I have been on the look out for one of these my self.
Then there is the century rifles that use a non FEG receiver and use a new BBL with the AMD break on it.
If it were me I would try to get the TGI build.
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 2:39:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It seems that the TGI rifles are built on old FEG receivers. They use amd parts kits with the original Hungarian bbls. They add a extension to the AMD  break to make it legal length. I have been on the look out for one of these my self.
Then there is the century rifles that use a non FEG receiver and use a new BBL with the AMD break on it.
If it were me I would try to get the TGI build.
View Quote

Winna  Winna  Chicken Dinna !!  
Link Posted: 8/20/2013 3:56:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had both Century and TGI products.  Both worked well, but the TGI, for reasons given above, is better.  More likely to have issues/need tweaks with Century.
Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top