Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/13/2016 4:10:01 PM EDT
Can't find one locally that I can look over, so I guess I'll have to order one.
What are the odds that I will get a straight one?
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:16:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered mine sight unseen and it is fine (to my tastes at least). Are some of the parts a little rough and are some things not perfectly micrometer aligned? Sure... but its an AK. It goes bang and the bullets hit close to what I'm aiming at. No complaints.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 11:15:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I got mine in May, front iron sight is slightly off but I never use it. Primary arms red dot works forever on battery and I have spare one in my bag all the time. Get Holsosan solar and that will work even longer. Excellent rifle, get it while it is available,
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 2:01:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I've purchased two from Kvar sight unseen and they are GREAT
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 10:24:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought a 107 a few years ago sight unseen and it's fine.

Straight as an arrow and 100% reliable since I swapped the factory FCG. It had failed to reset a few times, which was unfortunate, as I actually really like it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 9:34:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought one from Aim Surplus this week.

Sight post, gas block and rear sight were all straight as an arrow. Shot at a 12inch plate at 100m and hit it on the first shot. Only shot 100 rounds total but didn't have any issues. Had an issue getting the bolt back in and the dust cover on but that's normal on a new one. Everything is tight. It will take some time to break in. Didn't do any mag dumps or anything so can't comment on paint bubbling.

Link Posted: 8/18/2016 10:32:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Contact Guerilla Armament on facebook. They are located in Jacksonville NC. When it comes to stocking or finding upper echelon rifles they are the pros. They will ship to you as well.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 11:24:06 AM EDT
[#7]
My 104 FR I cannot see any cant but upon zeroing the front sight post is a hair bit to the left in the sight tower. Zeros in no problem.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 5:42:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Same here.  Front post isn't perfectly centered between the "Wings", but it is dialed in and shoots accurately.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 3:13:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I got one today from RSR, straight, no problems. Take the leap, you will be fine.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top