Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/6/2016 3:16:40 AM EDT
Would like to sometimes shoot, carry, and store my Arsenal rifle without the muzzle brake attached.

Does anyone make a short basic ring to protect the 24x1.5mm RH threads whenever the muzzle brake is removed?

Thanx, Dave.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:56:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Here you gp.........

http://www.k-var.com/shop/AK-040BL.html

The shipping may shock you on the checkout. They used to ship USPS for small parts actual cost if you put it in the comments section. However, I have not ordered in a very long time so you may want to call and check before placing your order. Then there is the EE and you MIGHT find one there or post a WTB ad.

Hope this helps........
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 1:16:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanx, that's exactly what I was looking for.

I must admit that I searched on that K-Var web-site, but, didn't look under "Barrel Nuts"
As a long time AR shooter, I associated that term with the chamber end of the tube, rather than the muzzle.
As a new AK owner, I've gotta learn a different vocabulary, and philosophy of weapon design.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top