Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2016 4:04:31 PM EDT
I don't own a lot firearms but I love AK's.  I traded my C39V2 with add ons for a plum 107FR and bought another black 107FR.  I got to pick between about 10 my dealer had and I think I got the best ones.  This probably wasn't a problem but on 4 of them the pin or rivet on the bottom of the receiver that holds the spring assembly in place that the stock snaps into were a little loose.  Other than that they all looked nice and sights were all straight for the most part.  

I ordered a ultimak for the black 107 because the handguard had a little play in it and I have a optic I want to install anyways.  I want to replace the compensators on both and put a triangle folder on the black one as well.  Where do I find both of these?  

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 4:59:33 PM EDT
[#1]
K-Var.com

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top