Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2015 12:01:58 AM EDT
I bought a milled Bulgarian SA93-L 20" barrel and was told it was the only one imported into the US. Has anyone seen one before? Thanks
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 2:04:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't think I ever saw a 20" SA93.

They did import 20" SLR-95's and 96's.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 3:02:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I've only seen one :)
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 12:19:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Pictures would help
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:05:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I am horrible at posting pictures but will try tonight unless someone want to help. It is also New in the box  
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 2:59:48 PM EDT
[#5]
you can host the picture through imgur.
Imgur host pictures

just click upload at the top left corner and then select from computer, select the pics you want to upload and then you'll be brought to a page with the pics you uploaded.
Right click them and copy URL.
when you post here, click the mountain button between the # button and action board, then paste the URL in the space provided.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:11:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:21:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Certainly never seen one of those before!
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:35:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Certainly never seen one of those before!
View Quote

Ha Ha, Thanks I got it from the old owner of Sentinel Arms. He got it as a sample unit.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 7:17:22 PM EDT
[#10]
That would be a great milled RPK if you de-banned it, got some furniture for it from KVAR and a proper RPK bipod to go with it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd leave it as is, I think changing it would hurt collector value. Only sa93-L in the country, possibly. Unless your going to make a shooter out of her
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 8:12:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That would be a great milled RPK if you de-banned it, got some furniture for it from KVAR and a proper RPK bipod to go with it.
View Quote

I saw kvar has black polymer Milled RPK stock sets but am going to try and track down a wood set. I have been trying to decide If I should leave it stock or do a milled RPKish build!

on a side note has anyone seen a Bulgarian milled plum stok set before?  
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 8:46:47 PM EDT
[#13]
You could modify a stamped plum RPK set
Russiansurplus

Plum RPK buttstock
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 10:31:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'd leave it as is, I think changing it would hurt collector value. Only sa93-L in the country, possibly. Unless your going to make a shooter out of her
View Quote

I strongly feel that the standard SA93 needs to be debanned to correct Type 3 form, but I would sorta agree that this particular SA93-L should be left in its original form due to its rarity.
If you are open to snap a pic of the full rifle out of the box, I will add it to my Bulgarian Milled Imports thread on the AK Forum, giving you credit for the pic. Its definitely a rare rifle that Bulgy enthusiasts should be able to see.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 10:45:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I strongly feel that the standard SA93 needs to be debanned to correct Type 3 form, but I would sorta agree that this particular SA93-L should be left in its original form due to its rarity.
If you are open to snap a pic of the full rifle out of the box, I will add it to my Bulgarian Milled Imports thread on the AK Forum, giving you credit for the pic. Its definitely a rare rifle that Bulgy enthusiasts should be able to see.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will be happy to Tactical T, Can I email you the picture? If you need any for the thread I will also take some of my Bulgarian SS94, Single shot and I also have a very early SA93 serial 004X
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 11:06:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Seems to be a rare rifle for sure.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 7:22:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Seams like I seen a promo pic of a 20" barreled model with a break like on a slr95mb.
It could have been a sa 93 or a slr 96.

Very Cool rifle. Very Cool S/N

The blonde Bulgy RPK stock sets pop up once in awhile.

Link Posted: 3/9/2015 11:06:51 PM EDT
[#18]
For sale?
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 11:36:12 PM EDT
[#19]
damn never seen such a rare beast, thanks for sharing

Very rare indeed
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top