Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2015 5:53:33 PM EDT
I would love to post pics but don't have a clue how to do it ..
 if someone could host them I would be happy to email them.
the markings on the receiver say MR1956  
and on the right side says Model slr 100h   Arsenal Bulgaria   Intrac, Knox, Tn

it looks like it has a Yugo front end on it though...patina is really cool, looks battle worn...probably a franken gun...action is smooth as silk...
the top cover is not like any other ive seen....feels almost milled.  would love to get your opinions on it as I have never owned a Bulgarian ak.
 I think I like it
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 7:50:27 PM EDT
[#1]
For info on the SLR-100 and SLR-100H, go to the below link and scroll down to about the 20th picture, unless you want to review the whole thread on Bulgarian Milled Imports.

http://www.theakforum.net/forums/23-bulgarian/136387-bulgarian-milled-imports-resource-guide.html
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:10:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Is there a builders name anywhere on the receiver? Otherwise it was assembled by Bubba. Mine was assembled by Blue Ridge who was one of the 4 builders on the original project. Mine has an original "screw in barrel". That's right, no pin.  GARY
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:06:58 PM EDT
[#3]
yep, looking like bubba built...thought it was cool as shit. should have run away. thanks for the replies!
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top