Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2014 5:13:44 PM EDT
What are you guy's with these running for slings?Mine has a triangle folder but I don't think it matters poly/metal???
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 4:53:00 AM EDT
[#1]
101 fixed... but this is what I run...

An Echo 93 plate and a MS3 as a single point.

If there was need for long periods of carry I'd snag a blue force loop doohickey (I shoot rifles lefty) and put it on the front.

On my 104-UR with a poly stock I use the sling loop on the rear of the rifle...
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 5:06:50 AM EDT
[#2]
My 107CR wears a VTAC wide padded "upgraded" sling. I use the swivel on the folding stock in the rear and a BFG universal wire loop through the FSGB in the front.
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 1:35:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I also use the.padded Vickers.  For the front, I simply cut out the D-ring mount from a cheap Bulgarian AK sling and loop that into the Vickers.  

Link Posted: 6/27/2014 7:15:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the Blue Force Gear, regular vickers sling.  I use the mash hook up front.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top