Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/28/2017 1:47:59 PM EDT
Hi everyone,  I have an Arsenal SAM7 (love my AK!).  I really don't want to change anything on the rifle, but would like to attach a small Olight, maybe on the hand guard.  Can I replace the lower hand guard with one that looks exactly like it (black polymer with stainless heatshield inside) but with a small rail I can screw onto one side?  How would I attach a light to this rifle?
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 3:21:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I used the Ultimak railed gas tube so I could put a Micro Red dot on mine. I simply added a 45* offset rail section in front of the red dot and mounted my light to that. Works like a champ. I would look at magpul to see what they may have with rail mounting ability for a less pricey option if need be.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 6:18:14 PM EDT
[#2]
RS Regulate BM-1 is a small and unobtrusive mount for the barrel just in front of the HG.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 8:27:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
RS Regulate BM-1 is a small and unobtrusive mount for the barrel just in front of the HG.
View Quote
This 100%
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 10:24:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Another plug for BM-1
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:35:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This 100%
View Quote
+1 
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 2:33:07 PM EDT
[#6]
That looks perfect!  I knew you all would know where to look.  Thanks a bunch!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top