Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/19/2017 7:19:52 PM EDT
As the title says... I have a Yugo M70 Underfolder that I need to mount either a TLR-1s or an Inforce; both of each I have a spare laying around... I've realized recently when taking the Shepherd out after dark why she looks more like a Chow-Chow than a GSD... because a pack of Coyotes have taken residence in a nest of fallen trees near the outskirts of my property line... I'd like to mount a 300 lumens light to either the barrel or the existing wood hand-guards as I love the simplicity and the feel/look of the originals. I've looked for about an hour and a half online and haven't found much in the options department for mounting a WML to the barrel either considering I wish to keep the cleaning rod inserted. What combo/kit are you guys running/using on your similarly set-up AK's??? Thanks in advance for the help and pics are very welcome! I appreciate your help and my GSD... her name is Nanook... really appreciates you!

After first In-door range session.

M70 Pistol Grip installed Dec 16'.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 7:32:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Google recommends an RS products BM1 looks like it will fit between the cleaning rod and barrel.

In stock at aimsurplus
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 7:34:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:57:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd go with the RS BM-1 everyday. Have not found a better system out there and use it on three of my rifles
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 7:35:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Google recommends an RS products BM1 looks like it will fit between the cleaning rod and barrel.

https://4b1e874935ea5d25a97e-f099844d0e354c7ab50c55a966be6870.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/product/xrsbm1c.jpg

In stock at aimsurplus
View Quote
That is exactly what I'm looking for Bacon G! I guess my "Google" Fu' isn't as powerful as it used to be. I really like how that BM1 attaches out past the gas block/front sight base securely and still allows the attachment of the cleaning rod. And Aimsurplus is a favorite vendor of mine. Ordering now. Thanks again!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top