Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2017 12:20:51 PM EDT

One of the best things I heard at SHOT this year was the announcement of this rifle.   Bulgarian combloc AK build at $849 is good news to American AK shooter's ears.

Pros:
-reliable
-CHF CL barrel
-combloc heat treated receiver
-rifle takes most AKM accessories
-no excessive piston wobble
-CL gas block
-new trigger is a big improvement, to me, over the old two stage

Cons:
-no muzzle device (although it's threaded)
-finish has been good so far but I'm still skeptical about the Arsenal Bulgaria finishes

Full review:

Arsenal SLR-107R Bulgarian AK-47 Review (HD)
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 1:51:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I appreciate the hard work you put into getting the reviews out, and you have a good way on camera too. Easy to follow

Thanks for the review

z
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Can't watch the video until later, so just a quick question.  Sights are straight...no canting?
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 7:14:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Interesting... I'll have to check the video out when I get home. But can it take Zhukov folding buttstock and handguard??
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 3:27:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you for the reviews you do. I'm a fan and I'll be checking this out tonight.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 12:46:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interesting... I'll have to check the video out when I get home. But can it take Zhukov folding buttstock and handguard??
View Quote
Yes
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top