Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2017 10:27:00 AM EDT
Anyone have any experience with Lee Armory AK's.  

Lee Armory AIM Surplus
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 4:48:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one.  A Romanian "battlefield pickup" with the VFG.
I like it a lot.

It was a Christmas gift from the wife.

I just wish it had a chrome lined barrel.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 7:27:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Chrome lined barrel isn't that important unless your not cleaning or shooting tons of surplus ammo that is corrosive. Most of us will never outshoot a standard barrel. No worries if it is built correct were it counts. To be honest I would prefer it but its not a deal breaker for me anymore.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 7:55:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know too much about AK's, but a friend of mine bought one and it's a really nice rifle. Shot well, no malfunctions, good group sizes etc. Looked good too.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:32:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Go with Atlantic's polish, I absolutely love mine. FB Radom hammer forged chrome lined barrel for the win!

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/atlantic-polish-wbp-rifle-detail.html?Itemid=0
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 7:43:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:41:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Chrome lined barrel isn't that important unless your not cleaning or shooting tons of surplus ammo that is corrosive. Most of us will never outshoot a standard barrel. No worries if it is built correct were it counts. To be honest I would prefer it but its not a deal breaker for me anymore.
View Quote

Thats exactly why I wish it was chrome lined.  
Feels like it kind of defeats the purpose of an AK if I have to worry about it.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top