Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2017 4:27:57 PM EDT
Anyone know the specs on Travis Haley's AK?

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/12/11/even-faster-ak-reload-by-travis-haley/
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 7:26:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I seem to remember that it's a rifle dynamics 5.45 rifle with a Bolton/Venom gas block, ultimak, and a stippled US palm grip. Don't recall what muzzle device is under the suppressor.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:07:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Is that the one he had a ND with?
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 12:23:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is that the one he had a ND with?
View Quote
i think it's the same one 
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 1:35:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I seem to remember that it's a rifle dynamics 5.45 rifle with a Bolton/Venom gas block, ultimak, and a stippled US palm grip. Don't recall what muzzle device is under the suppressor.
View Quote

I'm 85% sure it's the izzy AK grip that everyone was into about 4 to 6 years ago.

Also, I believe he uses the muzzle break mount on a thread adapter, and the lower handguards are krebs.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:18:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 8:52:35 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

No, it's a RD 74-URD
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 8:59:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Looks like a Surefire Can
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 3:18:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Glad I found this thread. I prefer the AK over the AR so was wondering about the gun. What's the specs on the barrel? It looks like a Romanian gas block. Did he just chop the barrel or was it custom made?
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 10:04:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

No, it's a RD 74-URD
View Quote
after looking at the link, I'm going to agree with this. Cheaper to build your own than to buy an RD one. Those RD rifles must be built of gold or something sheesh. 
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top