Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/27/2016 4:57:20 PM EDT
Anyone here ordered one of these rifles recently? If so, what are your thoughts? Post some pictures too if you can...

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on one of these today so if not, I'll be y'alls test rat. Lol.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 6:50:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Got a good link to those? Love Hungarian rifles.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 7:37:25 PM EDT
[#2]
https://www.coppercustom.com/shop/rifles/lee-armory-hungarian-battlefield-pickup-rifles/

^^
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 4:58:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Cool, can't wait to hear how you like it. Been thinking of letting them build a kit for me.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:55:48 AM EDT
[#5]
This link wasn't working for me... Either way, it's not hard to navigate Copper Customs website.. Just go to Rifles > Lee Armory > it's the first option.

I've heard absolutely nothing about these Hungarian BFPU's OR Copper Customs... However, I did speak with a Copper Customs employee over the phone by the name of Omar. He told me that their current run of Hungarian BFPU's by Lee Armory are some of the best they've received from Lee.

Time will tell... I went ahead and ordered some Surplus AK74 furniture from Rob Ski's website along with some other stuff. Regarding the BFPU look, I'll probably go in with a scotch bright pad to make it look... more bfpu'esque, but I'll make sure I take some before pictures for y'all to check out...

If I get it by this weekend I'll give you guys a good range report.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top