Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2016 5:02:08 PM EDT
ok i took everyone's recommendation on my first ak purchase and bought a slr107fr and it far exceeded my expectations...now i would like to buy another ak with a ar type buffer tube on the back so i can shorten lop for my son..any recommendations?or i suspose the magpul zuhkov stock would be good.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 5:29:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Grab a WASR, throw a Zhukov stock on it. Or a Vltor or Rifle Dynamics or whoever adaptor, AR stock of choice.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:00:22 PM EDT
[#2]

I use a Mission First Tactical Minimalist stock on a Mako RBT-K47 poly extension. This collapses down to 11in. They weigh 12oz.together. Cost around $80-$85 together.
Yes it's a poly extension but it is solid and mounts securely. It will hold up to anything a metal tube will, maybe better.

On my Norinco type 56 there are no gaps and the stock comes straight back and is in line with the bore like an AR15.

The Zhukov while a very cool stock (wanted one but doesn't fit my rifle) only collapses to 12.2in just .4in less than the standard Warsaw stock.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top