Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/27/2015 12:07:41 AM EDT
Hey guys I got another question for ya. I just changed over to magpul furniture and I wanted to get a butt stock pad that softens up the recoil alittle bit, So I looked into the magpul one but reviews say it's only good to increase length and not recoil....

Anyway what recoil pad would you guys recommend that would fit a magul MOE AK stock?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:53:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:16:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I think Limbsaver makes one.

I have a Limbsaver slip on on a .450 Bushmaster with an Ad stock and find it to be very effective. It is not absolutely  necessary as recoil is very manageable but with the Limbsaver it is very comfortable to shoot.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:36:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I tried the enhanced pad from Magpul, it is hard as a rock. Not that a 5.56 has much recoil but damn that thing was hard.

The pre-fit Limbsaver is great.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top