Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2015 1:53:41 AM EDT
Has anyone ever had (or saw) a 5 round PLUM (Bulgarian) Waffle mag?

It would be similar to the Black 5rd Waffles that used to come with Arsenal rifles, just wondering if they ever came in the Plum color?

No info/pics online whatsoever, so just wondering if any AK owners or Mag collectors have one of these, or have ever saw one?

(I know 30's & 40's came in PlUM, I am ONLY inquiring about "5 rd Bulgy Waffle Mags")

Link Posted: 10/7/2015 9:09:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Great question, I've never seen one. I'd like to know if anyone have seen one also.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 5:43:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I was just told by KVAR that they were never imported like the OD Greens.

BUT, there is always the chance Chief Thunder may have imported some in his time.

Then again, from what I hear, he was likely importing only "High Cap" at the time.

Maybe someone can chime in from Chief Thunder's era if they remember him having 5 round waffles.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 4:34:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Got confirmation by KVAR that they DO NOT exist!!!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top