Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2015 11:21:39 PM EDT
Is anybody here a member over there?  I've been waiting for a month now to get my account removed form the moderator queue. I have a profile but can't post.  The only reason I even went over there is because there's an item I want.  I've sent numerous emails to the webmaster and still haven't heard back.  I wouldn't even bother but the item is at a great price.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:11:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you using the Same user name?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:43:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes I am.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 3:04:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I got in touch with the person I wanted to talk to.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:22:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I tried to join about 2 months ago but I still can't post

I sent and email and received no response.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:11:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh I'm still waiting!  I went a different route to contact the guy I needed to talk to.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:36:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I joined over there a couple years ago because needed something from their marketplace.  Seems like it only took a day or two to have everything set up.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:46:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I signed up about two months ago, and it took about 6 weeks before my account got approved.  I was starting to get pretty annoyed by the wait, but every time I searched for a way to contact a moderator/admin, it would tell me I don't have access to the page.  So all I could do was wait.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I signed up about two months ago, and it took about 6 weeks before my account got approved.  I was starting to get pretty annoyed by the wait, but every time I searched for a way to contact a moderator/admin, it would tell me I don't have access to the page.  So all I could do was wait.
View Quote

It's been around 12 weeks for me.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 11:11:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good news!  I got an email yesterday that I was finally approved.  I tried contacting the admins too but got the same message.  I don't know what their deal is over there...
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 11:18:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Common w/ smaller boards.  Took me a while to get into the .458" SOCOM forum.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 11:30:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Good news!  I got an email yesterday that I was finally approved.  I tried contacting the admins too but got the same message.  I don't know what their deal is over there...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only one person approves memberships over there and she only does it in batches.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 11:46:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Got bored last night, read this thread and decided to do a little surfing over there. Man! After reading over there for about an hour it felt like I needed to take a shower!  
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#13]
I got rejected last week and have now been in the Mod que for a couple of days......
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:19:41 PM EDT
[#14]
I got rejected last week and have now been in the Mod que for a couple of days......
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top