User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 12
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:21:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NUcadet07:

I've always heard Simple Green and aluminum parts were bad juju. We have a couple of ultrasonic cleaners at our shop (we do Cerakote on small and OEM levels) and we've stayed away from Simple green for that reason. I'm assuming you've  had no issues with it?
View Quote

We heard the same thing but from what I remember about our conversations, it was when the acidity level in the Simple Green started to rise is when it was supposed to be detrimental to aluminum. We ran test strips in our solution for probably the first 4 weeks and the acidity never really moved. At that point, they changed our fluid and it's never been a problem for us.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 8:27:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By dryflash3:
I have to echo the "thank you for an informative thread" HD.
View Quote

+1

OP, how often have you had an AK firing pin fail?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 10:51:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 12:12:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By C-4:

+1

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

+1

We've lost, at most, 3-4 firing pins in the last few years in our AK's. The one weapon that gobbled up firing pins was the NDM-86 .308 Dragunov. We started making our own firing pins because they aren't available. We switched over to a Russian 7.62x54 Tigr SVD and we haven't had any issues.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 12:20:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 1:02:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By dragunov:
What happened to the Chinese Dragunov? I'm very interested in the durability of these rifles and I know that some have gotten damaged by out of battery detonations when using the wrong primers. But I'm curious if any problems come up with general use that is not ammo related.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HendersonDefense:

You can see a Chinese NDM-86 (Dragunov) that's on it's last leg and there's nothing we can do about it because parts don't exist. It will make a nice wall hanger

http://i.imgur.com/VwgMdAr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OfCTCKr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SeNzMx4.jpg
What happened to the Chinese Dragunov? I'm very interested in the durability of these rifles and I know that some have gotten damaged by out of battery detonations when using the wrong primers. But I'm curious if any problems come up with general use that is not ammo related.  

The headspace got so excessive that it was shearing the cases. When the armorers were telling me that the headspace was getting excessive I honestly thought they weren't checking it properly. Soon after they told me I was in the armory when a RSO brought it back with a stuck case. We pulled the broken case, gave him the rifle and let him finish up with his customer. After he finished, I retrieved the rifle from the line and checked the headspace myself. Sure enough, they were right and it swallowed the field gauge with ease.

I was more surprised than pissed. I've always liked Chinese AK's and the NDM-86's look so damn sexy but the weapon was on the line for all of two years and the headspace went to crap. It usually got daily but no where near the amount of rounds any of the AK's, AR's or even factory East German AK .22's go through. Right now it's just sitting in the lock but I've purchased two Russian SVD Tigr's as replacements and we haven't had any issues since.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 11:38:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Awesome contribution to the forum with this thread.

Thank you!!
ARKAR
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#8]
One of the best threads going right now.

+1 to the idea of cataloging failures and round counts.  The cleaning routines have been established pretty well, along with the lubricant of choice.  

Maybe:
Rifle type, rifle #, caliber, Total Round Count, Failure/Repair notes.

Probably a ton of work. Then again, it would drive traffic to your site if you could post the data in a usable  and scientific way.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 11:07:37 PM EDT
[#9]

We've lost, at most, 3-4 firing pins in the last few years in our AK's. The one weapon that gobbled up firing pins was the NDM-86 .308 Dragunov. We started making our own firing pins because they aren't available. We switched over to a Russian 7.62x54 Tigr SVD and we haven't had any issues.

V/R
Ron
View All Quotes

+1

V/R
Ron

Thank you.  This is the best thread in a while, years even.

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 7:25:54 AM EDT
[#10]

The headspace got so excessive that it was shearing the cases. When the armorers were telling me that the headspace was getting excessive I honestly thought they weren't checking it properly. Soon after they told me I was in the armory when a RSO brought it back with a stuck case. We pulled the broken case, gave him the rifle and let him finish up with his customer. After he finished, I retrieved the rifle from the line and checked the headspace myself. Sure enough, they were right and it swallowed the field gauge with ease.

I was more surprised than pissed. I've always liked Chinese AK's and the NDM-86's look so damn sexy but the weapon was on the line for all of two years and the headspace went to crap. It usually got daily but no where near the amount of rounds any of the AK's, AR's or even factory East German AK .22's go through. Right now it's just sitting in the lock but I've purchased two Russian SVD Tigr's as replacements and we haven't had any issues since.

V/R
Ron
View All Quotes

You can see a Chinese NDM-86 (Dragunov) that's on it's last leg and there's nothing we can do about it because parts don't exist. It will make a nice wall hanger

http://i.imgur.com/VwgMdAr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OfCTCKr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SeNzMx4.jpg

V/R
Ron

I wonder if lack of a proper adjustable gas regulator lead to accelerated wear inside the receiver from effectively being way too overgassed? Do you have an approximate round count on the rifle?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 4:19:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dryflash3] [#11]
I was wondering if you guys had any experience with the <please stay on topic, this is the AK Discussions forum) dryflash3

and how well they hold up. Any failures, or excessive receiver wear? Figured that the <snip> would be pretty abusive.

Excellent thread! Thank you for posting it!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:46:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Kinda bummed after reading this thread. I recently bought an NPAP and thought it was the shit. Can you provide approx round can't in which they 'died'?
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:30:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Just echoing that this is an awesome thread, and just tons of great information.

Thank you for taking time to post.
Next time I'm in Vegas, I'm dropping by.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 9:13:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By M4_man_223:
Kinda bummed after reading this thread. I recently bought an NPAP and thought it was the shit. Can you provide approx round can't in which they 'died'?
View Quote

If your rifle works, it works. Don't get neurotic because of other peoples' issues.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:01:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By M4_man_223:
View Quote

Don't be to bummed because this happened to be our experience with what I am going to assume is a certain batch of rifles. These rifles are subject to extreme abuse and some days we have an hour and half wait ALL DAY LONG and we are open from 8:30am to 7:30pm.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:08:34 AM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

Since you already hijacked your own thread with tank talk...

Is that the freaking T-55M from the Snickers Mr. T "Get Some Nuts" commercial?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 11:12:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Lumpy196:

View All Quotes
http://i.imgur.com/uFpLvEa.jpg

HAHAHAHA.... yes it is! That has to be the best commercial ever.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 1:16:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kyoami] [#18]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 2:57:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 3:39:33 PM EDT
[#20]

V/R
Ron
View All Quotes
http://i.imgur.com/uFpLvEa.jpg

K

V/R
Ron

I'll be up this fall. You better still have it
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 6:39:11 PM EDT
[#21]

That was pretty funny.

Can we get back to AK's now?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RyJones:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAPXGuRIXsA

That was pretty funny.

Can we get back to AK's now?

We sure can

This WASR was put on the line back on 16 OCT 12 and the last cleaning was 21 MAY 15. One of the RSO's noticed that a primer was punctured so he took the weapon off the line for an inspection. The RSO grabbed the "no go" gauge and when it closed on it, he tagged the weapon for the armorer. The armorer ran a "field" headspace gauge through it and it swallowed it no problem. The maintenance log shows that it had a headspace issue last September and that a new bolt was installed and brought back into spec. This weapon easily has 100,000 rounds through it and the barrel still does not keyhole but the headspace could not be brought back into spec with any of the bolts (we have a bin of 20+ new bolts). The best we could get out of a new bolt was not closing on a "no go" gauge. This weapon has a detailed history and other than the bolt replacement, it received a new furniture set in JUL 13.

So today it's coming off the line until we install a new barrel.

Here's where we are at with a standard WASR after two and half years on the line...

- The trunion and the receiver show no signs of wear or fatiuge at this point.
- No stress cracks can be seen on the upper rails or at the rivets.
- Bullets do not keyhole

Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:09:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 1:34:47 AM EDT
[#23]

One question on the WASR, how does the ejector look?
View Quote

I will get some pictures for you tomorrow. I can tell you that we've never had an ejector crack or wear down from use.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 2:36:26 AM EDT
[#24]

Each weapon has it's own maintenance log that records the last cleaning, who cleaned it, headspace and any parts that required replacing. The weapons, depending on model and volume on the range, are cleaned every 2-7 days. The MP5 SD's are the dirtiest of the weapons and the M-134 "miniguns" are probably the cleanest.

Because we are a business, we have several things we have to take into consideration. The cleaners and lubricants have to be safe and non-toxic for the employees to handle on a daily basis. Our ultrasonic tank is filled with Simple Green that a waste disposal company has no problem picking up. We were limited to what types of fluids they will dispose of and Simple Green was the best for employee safety and it can be picked and disposed of without concerns. One problem with ultrasonic cleaners (and I don't know if this is a Simple Green effect) is that copper deposits from barrels will re-deposit it self on any metal parts that sit to long in the solution. I once pulled out a MG42 top cover that looked like somebody plated it with dull copper because it was left in the tank over night.

As stated above, depending on the weapon, they get cleaned every 2-7 days. Weapons are inspected every morning and afternoon and that's also when they are lubed. We use Slip 2000 on all of our weapons. It's safe, non-toxic and keeps the weapons running properly. We keep a MSDS log of all the cleaning items within arms reach because of the OSHA and the Health District. They have both done inspections at our range and we haven't had a problem by following the rules. BTW, we even have to keep MSDS' on every type of round that we have inventory

I know some folks REALLY think that "their" brand of lubes and cleaners are the best but I can tell you that, in OUR experience, they have all worked about the same. When we first opened the range, we weren't up to speed on all the issues with OSHA, EPA and the Health District because we were relatively small. We used what we could afford and we spent more (what I felt was more than we needed) on some of the different lubes and cleaners that everybody raves about. We can't afford to just keep adding lube to guns and seeing how long it can go without cleaning like so many people do online. We have to maintain our weapons and a dirty weapon doesn't help with reliability. In fact, my oldest son (who works at our retail gun store) brags about he hasn't cleaned his M4 in over a year because the lube works so good. There's a reason he doesn't work at the range or maintain any of our weapons. He reads BS online and our range is far from a kid shooting 300-400 rounds once a month or so.

We've had plenty of rep's stop by and provide us with free samples and provide demonstrations (one even licked their product to show us it was "safe") but at the end of the day, it's about what works, how easy is it to dispose of and will OSHA or EPA have any issues with it.

BTW, I do suffer from a bit of dyslexia and sometimes when I'm typing, words and sentences look correct, even after proof-reading so if you see an edit, it's because I probably noticed a typo after the 7th time of reading it

V/R
Ron  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zwitterr:
What sort of cleaning/maintenance do you guys do?

Frequency, method of cleaning, method of lubrication, etc... curious what works best for extremely high round count guns.

Each weapon has it's own maintenance log that records the last cleaning, who cleaned it, headspace and any parts that required replacing. The weapons, depending on model and volume on the range, are cleaned every 2-7 days. The MP5 SD's are the dirtiest of the weapons and the M-134 "miniguns" are probably the cleanest.

Because we are a business, we have several things we have to take into consideration. The cleaners and lubricants have to be safe and non-toxic for the employees to handle on a daily basis. Our ultrasonic tank is filled with Simple Green that a waste disposal company has no problem picking up. We were limited to what types of fluids they will dispose of and Simple Green was the best for employee safety and it can be picked and disposed of without concerns. One problem with ultrasonic cleaners (and I don't know if this is a Simple Green effect) is that copper deposits from barrels will re-deposit it self on any metal parts that sit to long in the solution. I once pulled out a MG42 top cover that looked like somebody plated it with dull copper because it was left in the tank over night.

As stated above, depending on the weapon, they get cleaned every 2-7 days. Weapons are inspected every morning and afternoon and that's also when they are lubed. We use Slip 2000 on all of our weapons. It's safe, non-toxic and keeps the weapons running properly. We keep a MSDS log of all the cleaning items within arms reach because of the OSHA and the Health District. They have both done inspections at our range and we haven't had a problem by following the rules. BTW, we even have to keep MSDS' on every type of round that we have inventory

I know some folks REALLY think that "their" brand of lubes and cleaners are the best but I can tell you that, in OUR experience, they have all worked about the same. When we first opened the range, we weren't up to speed on all the issues with OSHA, EPA and the Health District because we were relatively small. We used what we could afford and we spent more (what I felt was more than we needed) on some of the different lubes and cleaners that everybody raves about. We can't afford to just keep adding lube to guns and seeing how long it can go without cleaning like so many people do online. We have to maintain our weapons and a dirty weapon doesn't help with reliability. In fact, my oldest son (who works at our retail gun store) brags about he hasn't cleaned his M4 in over a year because the lube works so good. There's a reason he doesn't work at the range or maintain any of our weapons. He reads BS online and our range is far from a kid shooting 300-400 rounds once a month or so.

We've had plenty of rep's stop by and provide us with free samples and provide demonstrations (one even licked their product to show us it was "safe") but at the end of the day, it's about what works, how easy is it to dispose of and will OSHA or EPA have any issues with it.

BTW, I do suffer from a bit of dyslexia and sometimes when I'm typing, words and sentences look correct, even after proof-reading so if you see an edit, it's because I probably noticed a typo after the 7th time of reading it

V/R
Ron  

Three things, this is an awesome thread!

2: Have you used or heard of Bio Circle parts washers?  If not, you should check them out.  Have one at work and its awesome!

3: Any Rifle Dynamics rigs?
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 8:29:39 PM EDT
[#25]
What about Destructive Devices Industries AK 47? Have you guys get a chance to abuse them?
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 8:32:01 PM EDT
[#26]
do you have any rifles with UltiMAK mounts?
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 9:29:51 PM EDT
[#27]
curious if you have any Beryls or Galils and how they hold up against the rest of the pack
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 12:41:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Curious about nitrided bbls too. Please keep us posted.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 1:13:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Curious if you have any PTR 308 rifles on the line and how they hold up ?

thanks
Barbcue
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 1:53:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Great thread! Thanks for the info!

I shoot there whenever i'm in town. Will definitely take you up on tour offer.

EFH
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:47:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheRealSundance] [#31]

I will get some pictures for you tomorrow. I can tell you that we've never had an ejector crack or wear down from use.

V/R

Ron
View All Quotes

One question on the WASR, how does the ejector look?

V/R

Ron

How about some pics of the lands and grooves?

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 10:42:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 9:03:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Thank you for this post, easily the best post in years on the AK forum.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 1:45:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HendersonDefense] [#34]
OK... here's something for all the guys with home-built guns. I built this gun probably 5-6 years ago, if not longer.

Here's a little backstory about it. This gun was used for Foreign Weapons Training that we were subcontractors for at Ft Polk. We were flying out of town twice monthly and needed an additional thirty AK's for training. We were training military personnel with AK's, PKM', RPK's, RPD's and SVD's and for some reason couldn't get any other AK's at the time (can't remember why).

This kit was not built the way almost everybody else builds them. The rivet holes were not dimpled, swell neck rivets weren't used and the cheap Hansen "bag of rivets for $3" were used with the exception of the rear trunion long rivets. I had to use the rivet trimmer for all the Hansen rivets and used a one of the rivet crushing jigs with the crushing arm that's used with a press. The rear rivet crusher was an even simpler design (can't remember the mfg?) that used a large large piece of square tube that you set the receiver in and on top of bucking plate. The top had a modified machine bolt the was also used with a press to crush the rivet. The two long rivets were factory Bulgarian rivets that I purchased from K-Var/Arsenal.

This rifle was pulled off the line today today because the RSO couldn't keep the top cover from falling off. He brought it to the armorer who right away tagged the weapon. He initially thought it was a broken rear trunion (he only scanned over it while working on the M-134 minigun) but I happened to be in the back an noticed that it wasn't a broken trunion but the rivet heads were shearing and actually cracked a portion of the receiver. The weapon has had a bolt and a slant brake replaced. Other than those two issues, the weapon has been unremarkable. Headspace is still within spec and no issues with putting rounds in center of the target. The six trunion rivets are still seated flat against the receiver with no evidence of shearing visualized. The five trigger guard rivets are also unremarkable. BTW, the serial number is below 4,100.

This is another weapon that has been part of the inventory even before opening the range. It would be fair to say this weapon had approximately 10,000 rounds through it prior to range duty and by judging from the maintenance log, we put an additional 60,000-70,000 rounds through it. We've had factory AK's lose rivets to include  one WASR, several Century M70AB72T's and a Norinco MAK-90 but they all were lost at the front trunion. This is the first AK to have an issue with the rear trunion.

V/R

edited for grammatical errors

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:39:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 3:05:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Has anyone else used the Vickers since I had you guys pull it out for me?

I wanted to pass on my appreciation for the little bit of behind the scenes that I got to see, and letting me drool over the toys in the vault!
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 3:50:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By NavyShooter:
Has anyone else used the Vickers since I had you guys pull it out for me?
View Quote

I voted to approve your photo - apparently having a 14 year old account, you still might be a sleeper spammer! Once they're approved by enough people they'll show up
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Any SLR-106's on the line?

Curious to barrel life
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 4:22:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FiremanFrank] [#39]
Great thread.  I have one of those Iraqi bring back AKs that I believe I got from Atlantic Arms and I just checked and it is a WASR.  I guess I will have it for awhile.  Do you have any Romanian SAR-1 rifles being used on your range?

Thanks a lot for taking the time to post and respond to questions.  This is one of the best threads I have seen in many years and if I am ever in Vegas I will be sure to come by.

Edit.  Grammar is not my friend.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 8:19:11 PM EDT
[#40]
We can stop posting new topics for the rest of 2015, this is the best thread of the year.

Companies who want to test guns should just send them to Battlefield Vegas. Seriously. I don't want to see it thrown off the side of a dirt pile or into a stagnant pond, I just want it to go 6 months here.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 10:26:35 PM EDT
[#41]
I love my Henderson Defense AK I bought from you guys back in 2008.

She has 70,000+ Rounds down the pipe.

20+ Rifle Classes, Various Stages of Dress, 2 Out-of-battery Kabooms cause of Squib Loads, Rivets loosening, and Closes on the No-Go Gauge currently.

I couldn't be happier with a Rifle Purchase. lol

Picking it up from the FFL. Its so pretty and new..

After a Haley Class where I loaned it out.

During one of the 20+ DCNC Classes.

Current Configuration that resides clipped to my Headrest in my 4Runner.

Some of the Beauty Marks..

CXS
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 5:38:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Same here, we have actually started using Simple Green Pro HD, according to the manufacturer, it is safe for use on Aluminum.
I concur with you as far a lubricant goes, we use the Slip EWL primarily, but I keep synthetic grease, CLP, Amsoil MP, gear oil around for occasional use.
I am the Armorer/Weapons Tech over at SGC.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 8:12:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Best thread since the Pat Rogers AR parts breaking thread!
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 11:28:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Do you run any PSLs/FPKs?

SKS?

And did I see a PPSh-41 in one of those pics?
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 9:08:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Henny:
View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 12:21:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Custom-X_Sponjah:

Current Configuration that resides clipped to my Headrest in my 4Runner.

View Quote

PICS OF THIS PLEASE?

I have always wanted to do this in my Runner. Looking for ideas...
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 7:54:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: batoncolle] [#47]
OK... here's something for all the guys with home-built guns. I built this gun probably 5-6 years ago, if not longer.

Here's a little backstory about it. This gun was used for Foreign Weapons Training that we were subcontractors for at Ft Polk. We were flying out of town twice monthly and needed an additional thirty AK's for training. We were training military personnel with AK's, PKM', RPK's, RPD's and SVD's and for some reason couldn't get any other AK's at the time (can't remember why).

This kit was not built the way almost everybody else builds them. The rivet holes were not dimpled, swell neck rivets weren't used and the cheap Hansen "bag of rivets for $3" were used with the exception of the rear trunion long rivets. I had to use the rivet trimmer for all the Hansen rivets and used a one of the rivet crushing jigs with the crushing arm that's used with a press. The rear rivet crusher was an even simpler design (can't remember the mfg?) that used a large large piece of square tube that you set the receiver in and on top of bucking plate. The top had a modified machine bolt the was also used with a press to crush the rivet. The two long rivets were factory Bulgarian rivets that I purchased from K-Var/Arsenal.

This rifle was pulled off the line today today because the RSO couldn't keep the top cover from falling off. He brought it to the armorer who right away tagged the weapon. He initially thought it was a broken rear trunion (he only scanned over it while working on the M-134 minigun) but I happened to be in the back an noticed that it wasn't a broken trunion but the rivet heads were shearing and actually cracked a portion of the receiver. The weapon has had a bolt and a slant brake replaced. Other than those two issues, the weapon has been unremarkable. Headspace is still within spec and no issues with putting rounds in center of the target. The six trunion rivets are still seated flat against the receiver with no evidence of shearing visualized. The five trigger guard rivets are also unremarkable. BTW, the serial number is below 4,100.

This is another weapon that has been part of the inventory even before opening the range. It would be fair to say this weapon had approximately 10,000 rounds through it prior to range duty and by judging from the maintenance log, we put an additional 60,000-70,000 rounds through it. We've had factory AK's lose rivets to include  one WASR, several Century M70AB72T's and a Norinco MAK-90 but they all were lost at the front trunion. This is the first AK to have an issue with the rear trunion.

V/R

View Quote

Armory USA receiver.  I have one in the 2100 serial number range on a Vector build, and it's my most used AK by far.  

And another vote for outstanding thread.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 8:11:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 10:29:35 PM EDT
[#49]

Originally Posted By jefflebowski:
Link?
View All Quotes

Link?
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/360169_What_Parts_Break_in_a_Carbine_Course_____Thread_summaries_are_on_pages_48_49.html

Sorry I'm on my phone and it's not letting me hot link.
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 10:39:27 PM EDT
[#50]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/360169_What_Parts_Break_in_a_Carbine_Course_____Thread_summaries_are_on_pages_48_49.html  

View All Quotes

Link?

Hot Link
Page / 12
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top