Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/25/2015 8:33:25 PM EDT
SAM 7 SF

I did one of those year long layaways to spread the cost out. This is my 5th Arsenal, and by far the most costly. As usual, great fit and finish from Arsenal.

I bought an M92 pistol a few months ago and now this. Both were the first AK type firearms I bought in years. Can't show the M92 until I get my stamp

Second picture is with my LMT Block II clone (sort of, did it in black). Included just because.

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:38:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Excellent choice on the SF model.
Definitely one of the best milled variants offered.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 10:12:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 11:05:50 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a real beauty! Wish I could afford one of those Arsenals.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 11:23:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I bought an Arsenal on a WASR budget, haven't regretted it once.

Sure I had to hold off on major ammo and accessory purchases because of the extra money I spent but in the long run it was absolutely worth it.

You will remember the quality of something long after you forget what you paid for it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 11:56:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

They are well worth the cheese.  Great rifles.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 7:51:30 AM EDT
[#6]
the only milled rifle I would ever buy. Good choice!
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:48:02 PM EDT
[#7]
You're going to make me get one of these...

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:44:17 PM EDT
[#8]
cool deal
glad you got what you wanted.
I always liked this model. Back when there were just a few hundred in circulation, didnt figure i'd ever get one.
Then they came out with the "game changer" in large enough numbers were if you want one you can get one.
I was on board to buy one when they became available. Then I started questioning how comfortable the top stock rail would be shooting from the left shoulder. (i'm a south paw)
I've heard mixed opinions on the comfort of shooting the sam7-sf left handed.
It looks to me like the top radius of the top stock rail will be like a knife edge on your cheek.
Figured I would handle one before buying. I still havent come across one at a store or show since they came out.
Then they came out with the sam7-uf. The first milled underefolder imported in 28 years.
I bought one within the first few days they were available. Didnt know how many they had and didnt want to miss out.
They said they should have both in stock for foreseeable future.
Love my sam7-uf, but would like a SF too if its lefty friendly.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:01:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Love my SF, might be my favorite of the 16" guns. Buttery smooth, enjoy her.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:04:17 AM EDT
[#10]
She is a beauty.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top