User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 10:31:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting...thanks for the information...I'm going to keep an eye on this gun...might need to add it to the buy list.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 10:35:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I couldn't give two shits about the flash hider as long as its threaded 5/8x24. I'd like to see how it looks with that Zhukov stock.

Link Posted: 2/2/2015 11:03:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I couldn't give two shits about the flash hider as long as its threaded 5/8x24. I'd like to see how it looks with that Zhukov stock.  
View Quote

Yep, I have never kept an original muzzle device on an AR or an AK... dont see why i would start with the M10X
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 11:15:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Definetly most exciting AK based design of the year.
I see all these youtuber afficianados giving KC America a blowjob for vaporware
M+M may have something that could turn out to be a game changer.
I am with manticore, give us a folder and alter the release button location (if necessary) and this is (if it runs hard) a solid winner.

Lower parts count than an AK  .... its impressive.

Link Posted: 2/2/2015 11:31:03 PM EDT
[#5]
What the deal with the M10. Looks cool
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 5:48:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice and simple.  Might be a screw build though, which (for me) would be pretty disappointing.  Of course, can't really judge it until working models start circulating.  

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 1:45:05 AM EDT
[#7]
All I care about is the safety! LOVE that style safety! I just wish someone (anyone) had made a decent conversion kit to use M4/AR type safeties on an AK. To this day... nope.
All I want is a standard type AK with THAT type of safety. Oh well... maybe someday.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top