Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/22/2015 12:02:06 AM EDT
Lots of talk about them mid year but nothing recently.  Spelling corrected.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 12:13:13 AM EDT
[#1]
You mean RADOM?

Link Posted: 1/22/2015 1:08:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You mean RADOM?

View Quote

Radom might...Random, not so much.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 8:29:13 PM EDT
[#3]
According to what i've read they do, and here's the good news:

THEY DUMPED I.O. !!!!

They are supposed to be opening a facility here, and will be making a new Beryl to military specs with CHF barrels!

Link Posted: 1/22/2015 9:07:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Video of Radom at Shot Show by Larry Vickers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PxKLXafe6Q8
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 9:34:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I read about this earlier. I was so stoked to see it after the disappointing news about the Kalashnikov Concern opening in the US not being at all connected to the actual Kalashnikov Concern in Russia.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 9:53:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I read about this earlier. I was so stoked to see it after the disappointing news about the Kalashnikov Concern opening in the US not being at all connected to the actual Kalashnikov Concern in Russia.
View Quote

Yeah that bummed me out too, would have been cool for sure.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 4:22:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

THEY DUMPED I.O. !!!!

They are supposed to be opening a facility here, and will be making a new Beryl to military specs with CHF barrels!

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10933968_920334774665469_8973962472812738313_n.jpg?oh=9854380058e6f4a07dc4a10e004e2150&oe=556691E7

View Quote

Where do you keep getting this "info" of them opening a facility here?? There is zero info on that. Every vid is about them using a NEW importer (yes, STILL imported, NOT made here). Please stop with the "made here". Not happening.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 5:05:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Where do you keep getting this "info" of them opening a facility here?? There is zero info on that. Every vid is about them using a NEW importer (yes, STILL imported, NOT made here). Please stop with the "made here". Not happening.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THEY DUMPED I.O. !!!!

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10933968_920334774665469_8973962472812738313_n.jpg?oh=9854380058e6f4a07dc4a10e004e2150&oe=556691E7

I have posted links to info, some of which is on Radoms actual site, including a pic of the document issued by the state of Texas confirming their incorporation as an LLC there. So you are wrong about "zero info".

Please post sources, links etc. that confirm your declaration of "not happening", or else please stop posting incorrect info.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 3:19:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I have posted links to info, some of which is on Radoms actual site, including a pic of the document issued by the state of Texas confirming their incorporation as an LLC there. So you are wrong about "zero info".

Please post sources, links etc. that confirm your declaration of "not happening", or else please stop posting incorrect info.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

THEY DUMPED I.O. !!!!

No offense, but I don't think you know what an LLC is. It has NOTHING to do with manufacturing (nor is a license to). You have provided nothing but Radom creating an LLC for here (which you or I could easily do). That means nothing. It's just a business license. You also provide links to videos in which they specifically state they will be IMPORTED under a new importer (again, NOT made here).
Yes, It would be awesome if they WERE made here... but they're not, nor will be (as of present or any plans). I know you're exited at the idea of that happening, but you've misunderstood the info out there pertaining to it. It's not in the plans. Just different importer. Nothing exciting.
LLC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_liability_company

Are there any links to acquired property to create said manufacturing? Any links to manufacturing license applications? etc... no. My "it's not happening" stands.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#10]
I can't find a link right now, but someone (I think it was Oleg) posted pictures of a .22LR Beryl that's supposed to be coming out as well.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 7:14:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No offense, but I don't think you know what an LLC is. It has NOTHING to do with manufacturing (nor is a license to). You have provided nothing but Radom creating an LLC for here (which you or I could easily do). That means nothing. It's just a business license. You also provide links to videos in which they specifically state they will be IMPORTED under a new importer (again, NOT made here).
Yes, It would be awesome if they WERE made here... but they're not, nor will be (as of present or any plans). I know you're exited at the idea of that happening, but you've misunderstood the info out there pertaining to it. It's not in the plans. Just different importer. Nothing exciting.

Are there any links to acquired property to create said manufacturing? Any links to manufacturing license applications? etc... no. My "it's not happening" stands.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

THEY DUMPED I.O. !!!!

If you'd checked the other thread in progress, you'd see. It's really kinda dumb for me to repeatedly post the same posts in two threads right next to each other, was hoping you might take a second to read before arguing.

I know exactly what an LLC is having had several myself, and again it's just a matter of reading, as the info is readily available.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/01/23/msbs-radon-rifle-us-launch-impressions/

"....I asked the representatives what the plan for importation is. According to them, Fabryka Broni is currently setting up a factory in Texas where they will make receivers, and many of the parts will be imported from Poland to be assembled in the United States. “We have to gather the tooling at the factory*, then we can begin production”.

It IS happening.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:27:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Here's a new video of the Radom booth at SHOT Show by the AK Operators Union.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zQeOKeElHCo
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top