BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/10/2014 11:49:13 PM EDT
$799 at Funk Ammo. Based upon their typical rifle prices compared to other retailers, I'd say we should see these for around $699-749 from around the net. I have no idea what dealer margins are on these, but I expect everyone will liquidate their existing "v1" inventory before we see too many discounts on the v2.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 11:57:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow. Yea, that price better come down.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 3:19:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I knew they'd go for $800 (at first), as that's what "not yet in stock" pricing for them (advertised) was at a few other vendors. The first year buyers are going to get raped on these. Let it simmer down a year, then we'll see some "real" pricing.
As with anything new, there will be many buyers who will happily pay the extra $100-150 just to be on the "I got it first!" list. My rule of thumb is NEVER be a "gen 1" buyer. Let them work out the bugs first, then get the "all sorted out" model and at the "settled" market price.
But I think these may be a great deal in another year or so.

ETA: just because a vendor lists (and takes orders for) something does NOT mean they have it yet. I highly doubt "Funk Ammo" would be at the top/first of dealers to receive them.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:33:06 AM EDT
[#3]
And they will collect dust and cobwebs at anything over $600
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 1:16:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Century said on their facebook page $799 is MSRP. Like has been said wait for the hype to calm and see what actual street prices will be. Century also said they do not have a hard release date for the stamped RAS47.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 1:56:11 PM EDT
[#5]
They are on crack. I just paid $809 for a brand new Arsenal plum SLR107FR.  Holiday sale of course. Even at regular price though, you can find the black Arsenal, not touched by primates, for $900 to $950. That said, if price dropped to a sane level, I wouldn't mind trying one.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 2:36:33 PM EDT
[#6]
They should nitride the entire rifle
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 2:52:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They should put Century rifle in trash can
View Quote

FIFY

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 3:01:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Anytime something new comes out, it costs extra to get the first one. When the Tavor first came out, we were getting $2450 for them. Now, we can barely get $1750 for them. And of course, our cost never changed. So just be patient for the best price.  GARY
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 4:09:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

FIFY

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:57:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I knew they'd go for $800 (at first), as that's what "not yet in stock" pricing for them (advertised) was at a few other vendors. The first year buyers are going to get raped on these. Let it simmer down a year, then we'll see some "real" pricing.
As with anything new, there will be many buyers who will happily pay the extra $100-150 just to be on the "I got it first!" list. My rule of thumb is NEVER be a "gen 1" buyer. Let them work out the bugs first, then get the "all sorted out" model and at the "settled" market price.
But I think these may be a great deal in another year or so.

ETA: just because a vendor lists (and takes orders for) something does NOT mean they have it yet. I highly doubt "Funk Ammo" would be at the top/first of dealers to receive them.
View Quote

The email they sent me yesterday says they have them in stock, FWIW. I did a little looking around the web last night and found a few dealers who have the rifle listed but not yet in stock - I've seen prices as low as $705. I'm not particularly interested in the C39v2 (milled receivers just don't do it for me) but seeing it out there helps me prognosticate pricing on the RAS47. If dealers will be introducing the v2 $90 below MSRP and the RAS47 MSRP is $669, we might see a sub-$600 RAS at launch.

ETA: just looked around again and found dealers who've added the RAS47 to their sites but don't yet have it in stock. At least one has it listed for $585. If that holds true then it's a very good buy at that price, provided Century lives up to their promises.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 4:17:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

FIFY

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

GD is that-a-way, son.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 8:36:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:28:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Anyone know when the RAS47 is slated to hit the shelves?
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Why buy junk? Get an Arsenal or Yugo.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 7:21:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

So this is junk based on your experience?
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 7:33:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

There will always be a little skepticism because it's made by Century, but let's give it a fair shake before writing it off. If we can spark a domestic supply of quality AK's, I don't see any downsides.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 10:39:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because some of us dont like obese rifles (sold my Opap), and are limited to only certain Arsenals which are currently out of stock everywhere.
But for 800 I'd rather have the Atlantic polish rifles.
Not to say I wouldn't give the C39 a try. Century has stepped it up in the last few years. My WASR 10/63 is as solid as my sgl20.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 10:42:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

There will always be a little skepticism because it's made by Century, but let's give it a fair shake before writing it off. If we can spark a domestic supply of quality AK's, I don't see any downsides.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I concur.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 1:35:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Spot on. We want to ENCOURAGE, not discourage domestic manufacturers. Imagine an AK market with the precision and low cost of the AR market. That won't happen if people keep crapping on the "American AK" concept.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 2:46:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Spot on. We want to ENCOURAGE, not discourage domestic manufacturers. Imagine an AK market with the precision and low cost of the AR market. That won't happen if people keep crapping on the "American AK" concept.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont think anyone is crapping on the American AK concept, what people are crapping on is the American AK concept made by century.  I am all for quality US AK parts, but after going 0-2 with century turds and dealing with their customer service who left me with worthless brand new rifles that keyhole and have numerous other problems, i have to laugh at anyone who thinks these rifles are going to be quality.  I'll stick with tried and true until a reputable company starts making domestic AK's.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 4:55:10 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

I'm all for it.  These weapons are produced in nearly every third world country and now that our so-called leaders are doing their best to make America a third world nation, why not us?  

All we have to do is manufacture inexpensive AKs by the millions, develop a government completely isolated from the regular folks, get rid of that troublesome indoor plumbing, find a president who acts like a dictator, remove most of our pavement, militarize our domestic police force, and do away with toilet paper and our once great country will be perfectly positioned to take over the world-wide AK market.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 9:14:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Because some of us dont like obese rifles (sold my Opap), and are limited to only certain Arsenals which are currently out of stock everywhere.
Not to say I wouldn't give the C39 a try. Century has stepped it up in the last few years. My WASR 10/63 is as solid as my sgl20.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Umm, you mean cugir?
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 10:50:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm all for it.  These weapons are produced in nearly every third world country and now that our so-called leaders are doing their best to make America a third world nation, why not us?  

All we have to do is manufacture inexpensive AKs by the millions, develop a government completely isolated from the regular folks, get rid of that troublesome indoor plumbing, find a president who acts like a dictator, remove most of our pavement, militarize our domestic police force, and do away with toilet paper and our once great country will be perfectly positioned to take over the world-wide AK market.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Son of a bitch Indy - that's a hell of a first post.  

Bravo!

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 10:59:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I dont think anyone is crapping on the American AK concept, what people are crapping on is the American AK concept made by century.  I am all for quality US AK parts, but after going 0-2 with century turds and dealing with their customer service who left me with worthless brand new rifles that keyhole and have numerous other problems, i have to laugh at anyone who thinks these rifles are going to be quality.  I'll stick with tried and true until a reputable company starts making domestic AK's.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you laid hands on one of these new rifles yet?

Your prior experience with Century is unfortunate, but it's not dispositive towards the quality of a new rifle line.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 2:47:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Not worth $500 let alone $800.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:37:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Your prior experience with Century is unfortunate, but it's not dispositive towards the quality of a new rifle line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not just his experience. Century has turned out turd after turd after turd. Galil/Golani's? Check. FAL's? Check. CETME/G3's? Check. Tantal's? Check. So on and so forth.

So, for $800 are you going to bet on a Century build? Not if you are smart. At $600 are you going to bet on Century? Not if you are smart. Hell, at no price OTHER than a SUBSTANTIAL discount below the cheapest import (maybe in the $300 range) would the risk/reward be worth betting on a Century, but a sucker is born every minute so Century should do fine with these.

Now, if someone ELSE who has a history of NOT building bad products were putting these on the market then they MAY be worth a look at $800.  And THAT, should be encouraged.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 8:14:08 PM EDT
[#27]
And a little research goes along way. The new wasr's, polish under folds, & 1960's are all good century builds. There is alot of info out there about those others being hit or miss. I bought a M74 knowing it was a gamble and got a lemon but sent it back and get a new rifle it works great now. The c39's seem to be good guns. Dont see why the v2 would be bad untill its proven so.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 9:29:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
And a little research goes along way. The new wasr's, polish under folds, & 1960's are all good century builds. There is alot of info out there about those others being hit or miss. I bought a M74 knowing it was a gamble and got a lemon but sent it back and get a new rifle it works great now. The c39's seem to be good guns. Dont see why the v2 would be bad untill its proven so.
View Quote

WASR's arent built by century, the 1960's, C39's and Polish rifles have all been known to have typical century issues.  Sure Century may put out some good rifles, but why should you feel like you are rolling dice when buying a new rifle.  US barrels still havent proven to be up to par with the european barrels, so why would someone pay more for a build with inferior barrels and completely built by a company with a less than stellar reputation, when in the same price range there are proven quality rifles.  They need to drop the price by half in order for me to even consider one of these.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 10:44:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

WASR's arent built by century, the 1960's, C39's and Polish rifles have all been known to have typical century issues.  Sure Century may put out some good rifles, but why should you feel like you are rolling dice when buying a new rifle.  US barrels still havent proven to be up to par with the european barrels, so why would someone pay more for a build with inferior barrels and completely built by a company with a less than stellar reputation, when in the same price range there are proven quality rifles.  They need to drop the price by half in order for me to even consider one of these.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well even though I agree with most of this post I highly doubt that the price drops in half on any of their new builds. I know that the c39 have been pretty good builds but like this guy said why would u want to pay good money for an unproven rifle. Just my opinion but anyone making, building or producing any sort of AK rifle these should be tested, sights not canted, rivets that don't look like a beginner did them and they should be functioned tested and sighted in before they leave a facility. I know DDI is new but they seem like they know what they are doing.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 10:45:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well even though I agree with most of this post I highly doubt that the price drops in half on any of their new builds. I know that the c39 have been pretty good builds but like this guy said why would u want to pay good money for an unproven rifle. Just my opinion but anyone making, building or producing any sort of AK rifle these should be tested, sights not canted, rivets that don't look like a beginner did them and they should be functioned tested and sighted in before they leave a facility. I know DDI is new but they seem like they know what they are doing.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 12:25:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It's not just his experience. Century has turned out turd after turd after turd. Galil/Golani's? Check. FAL's? Check. CETME/G3's? Check. Tantal's? Check. So on and so forth.

So, for $800 are you going to bet on a Century build? Not if you are smart. At $600 are you going to bet on Century? Not if you are smart. Hell, at no price OTHER than a SUBSTANTIAL discount below the cheapest import (maybe in the $300 range) would the risk/reward be worth betting on a Century, but a sucker is born every minute so Century should do fine with these.

Now, if someone ELSE who has a history of NOT building bad products were putting these on the market then they MAY be worth a look at $800.  And THAT, should be encouraged.
View Quote

I'm well aware of Century's history, good and bad.  They've brought some lemons to market.  They've also brought some good rifles to market.

And again, NONE of that has any bearing on whether THIS rifle will be good or bad.  Unlike some, I'd actually like to see a fair number of these rifles "in the wild" for several months before making a determination as to whether they're good or bad rifles.  I don't pretend to "know" a rifle is junk or not before it has even been released.  Maybe I'm just entirely too rational like that.

Will I be one of the first buyers?  No.  But for me that's true of just about any product, be it a car, an electronic device or a gun.  I don't like being a beta tester for just about any product.  E.g., my next gun purchase will likely be a Galil Ace.  And even though I do have complete confidence in IWI, I'm not willing to be a first round buyer.  That's just the way I roll.

If you have actually handled and fired this new Century rifle, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on it.  Anything else is just wild speculation and should be regarded as such.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 6:54:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'm well aware of Century's history, good and bad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually, I don't believe you are or your tune would be different. Rather than jumping with joy at the prospect of an overpriced AK you would have been wary because you have learned from your past experiences.  

And no, your couching now is not being wary, you're just trying to give yourself an out after having jumped on the Century bandwagon and finding that it isn't exactly crowded.  

And again, NONE of that has any bearing on whether THIS rifle will be good or bad.

And this right here shows you know nothing about manufacturing. Institutional knowledge is extremely important in producing quality products and Century has never demonstrated a culture of institutional knowledge when it comes to firearms manufacturing (see all of the models they have messed up and were unable to catch). Everyone with institutional knowledge has a lemon, Century has an orchard because they lack the institutional knowledge and QC culture needed to produce products in volume and in spec. Sure you might win betting on Century, but you also could win the lottery.....that doesn't make either a good bet, particularly at the price premium they want.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 2:09:09 AM EDT
[#33]
What is the difference between the c39 and c39v2?
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 7:36:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Outstanding.

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 8:09:22 AM EDT
[#35]
I dont understand the hate. Its all AMERICAN MADE aka jobs here .... And its price is realitively inline with other AK models.  And it cant be banned with an executive order on imports.  Whats the problem?

As for Century, sounds like tthe same folks complaining. Ive bought a few and all have been excellent. Just like many many others.... Theyd be out of business by now if they were as bad as the haters claim.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 9:45:53 AM EDT
[#36]
http://youtu.be/GxkK-KsIAWk
Quoted:
What is the difference between the c39 and c39v2?
View Quote

Here is a video of the difference. Pretty much the front sight being a normal ak style, wood interchangeabke with other ak's, & the only biggy is it has its own trigger. Will a g2 fit in it if you dont like it ? No one seems to know yet.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 10:53:04 AM EDT
[#37]
I would rather pay that for a wasr over a century gun any day. Not into commercial guns my self and if I were I wouldnt wana pay anymore than 400.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 10:55:18 AM EDT
[#38]

I wish it had a bayonet lug and I really don't like the big gaudy logo on the right side of the receiver.  Other than that, I'm really impressed with this offering from Century so far.  The wood, and the fit and finish are top notch.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 11:28:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Actually, I don't believe you are or your tune would be different. Rather than jumping with joy at the prospect of an overpriced AK you would have been wary because you have learned from your past experiences.  

And no, your couching now is not being wary, you're just trying to give yourself an out after having jumped on the Century bandwagon and finding that it isn't exactly crowded.  

And this right here shows you know nothing about manufacturing. Institutional knowledge is extremely important in producing quality products and Century has never demonstrated a culture of institutional knowledge when it comes to firearms manufacturing (see all of the models they have messed up and were unable to catch). Everyone with institutional knowledge has a lemon, Century has an orchard because they lack the institutional knowledge and QC culture needed to produce products in volume and in spec. Sure you might win betting on Century, but you also could win the lottery.....that doesn't make either a good bet, particularly at the price premium they want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And again, NONE of that has any bearing on whether THIS rifle will be good or bad.

LOL!

My comments amounted to nothing more than "I'd like to see how this rifle performs before passing judgment on it".  

And you bizarrely characterize that as "jumping for joy", "couching", "giving myself an out" (although given my 'let's wait and see' comments, I have absolutely no idea what you think I need an 'out' for), and "jumping on the Century bandwagon".

Your amusing hysterics and irrationality are noted.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 11:35:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome to arfcom , many say that they are pro american ..then whine and bitch about american AK , oh and let's not forget it's cool to bash  USA made 1911 then go buy a phillipino 1911
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 12:04:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s277.photobucket.com/user/jagdkommando/media/IMG_02582_zpsd33718f8.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk47/jagdkommando/IMG_02582_zpsd33718f8.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s277.photobucket.com/user/jagdkommando/media/IMG_0259_zps2909c252.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk47/jagdkommando/IMG_0259_zps2909c252.jpg</a>

I wish it had a bayonet lug and I really don't like the big gaudy logo on the right side of the receiver.  Other than that, I'm really impressed with this offering from Century so far.  The wood, and the fit and finish are top notch.
View Quote

I'm very interested in that milled model, any word on who is making the wood on these rifles?

EDIT* I also just noticed that it looks like the FSP on the two are switched around, or at least the sight post on the milled looks like it belongs on the AKM and vice versa
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 11:45:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Its like this- would you buy a Russian made AR rifle?

No, if you wanted an AR you would only buy an American made AR,same thing with an AK, commie made only.

Thats part of the AK's lure, its a commie rifle made by commies.

US made AK
Russian made AR
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 8:11:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No, if you wanted an AR you would only buy an American made AR,same thing with an AK, commie made only.

US made AK
Russian made AR
View Quote

Lots of people buy US designed firearms that are manufactured in foreign countries, like Filipino 1911's, but there's a reason $$$
If the Russian AR's came in and were cheaper than US AR's but of similar quality, I'm sure there would be Americans who would buy them

I just don't understand why an American made AK is pissing people off, it has a niche, if you're not in it, don't buy it, but people need to appreciate the fact that this is at least a step in the right direction
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 8:42:37 AM EDT
[#44]
G
Quoted:

Lots of people buy US designed firearms that are manufactured in foreign countries, like Filipino 1911's, but there's a reason $$$
If the Russian AR's came in and were cheaper than US AR's but of similar quality, I'm sure there would be Americans who would buy them

I just don't understand why an American made AK is pissing people off, it has a niche, if you're not in it, don't buy it, but people need to appreciate the fact that this is at least a step in the right direction
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

US made AK
Russian made AR

I agree you should at least give them a chance before you knock them. With the russian ban I guess this got american manufacturers into the ball game. To me it's a win win and its just nice to have more buying options.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:29:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Not bad for 100% american ak. I'm sure they will perform well, I rather buy a wasr though if given the option.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 7:54:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Some people got burned several years ago and refuse to believe that anything has changed. There are many of us who've bought more recent Century-built rifles and are satisfied with the quality. I've seen good stuff coming out of Century as of late so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. The idea of an all U.S.-made, mostly nitrided rifle priced competitively with the WASR (RAS47) appeals to me. If they end up being crap, I won't buy one. If they end up being overpriced, I won't buy one. But I'm not going to rule it out just because Century screwed-the-pooch on some Tantals 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 8:08:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Some people got burned several years ago and refuse to believe that anything has changed. There are many of us who've bought more recent Century-built rifles and are satisfied with the quality. I've seen good stuff coming out of Century as of late so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. The idea of an all U.S.-made, mostly nitrided rifle priced competitively with the WASR (RAS47) appeals to me. If they end up being crap, I won't buy one. If they end up being overpriced, I won't buy one. But I'm not going to rule it out just because Century screwed-the-pooch on some Tantals 10 years ago.
View Quote

It wasnt just the Tantals, and it was much more recent than 10 years ago.  And for me it wasnt just getting a rifle that wouldnt shoot out of the box that rubbed me the wrong way, it was that century refused to fix any of them and basically told everyone it was the ammunition's fault, and therefore many people were stuck with worthless rifles. And that is only one of the turds i have bought from them.  Century may be better nowadays but why support a company who has a very long track record of putting out terrible products and screwing their customer base over?  Im all for American products, but if it means giving money to a crooked company then i am out.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 8:49:43 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I dont understand the hate. Its all AMERICAN MADE aka jobs here .... And its price is realitively inline with other AK models. And it cant be banned with an executive order on imports. Whats the problem?

As for Century, sounds like tthe same folks complaining. Ive bought a few and all have been excellent. Just like many many others.... Theyd be out of business by now if they were as bad as the haters claim.
View Quote

You realize that Century's warranty starts when the gun leaves the factory, right? So technically, unless something has changed, you could buy a brand new gun, and the warranty could already be expired when you take it out of the box.  

I've bought 2 guns from Century- A Mauser and a SAR-1.  The Century monkeys couldn't screw either one of those guns up.  I would ALWAYS rather buy an American product, but I'm not buying crap.  If this rifle turns out to be good, and the price is below 600 bucks, I'll probably buy it.  If not, I'll pass.  The truth is, Century really is as bad as "the haters" claim.  The keyholing Tantal thing was a big turnoff for most people.  Century stuff usually costs less than other companies....and sometimes there is a reason for that.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 8:50:29 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote

It was closer to 5 years ago.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 11:17:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It wasnt just the Tantals, and it was much more recent than 10 years ago.  And for me it wasnt just getting a rifle that wouldnt shoot out of the box that rubbed me the wrong way, it was that century refused to fix any of them and basically told everyone it was the ammunition's fault, and therefore many people were stuck with worthless rifles. And that is only one of the turds i have bought from them.  Century may be better nowadays but why support a company who has a very long track record of putting out terrible products and screwing their customer base over?  Im all for American products, but if it means giving money to a crooked company then i am out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People are still buying from Ruger even though senior supported the '94 AWB, that was a track record long ago but they turned around in their attitude and delivered a piston AR

My point is that companies can turn things around, I've never had issues from Century, but if I did in the past I'd let that grudge go knowing that they put out a quality product and fixed their issues, so I'm waiting to pass judgement after we get reviews
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top