Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/22/2014 2:26:17 PM EDT
I've wanted to purchase from them but, I've heard people have had their card info stolen. Does anyone know if

they fixed the problem?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:48:10 PM EDT
[#1]
They fixed it. I made a buy from them last week.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:49:28 PM EDT
[#2]
GTG, most companies get cards compromised occasionally, just the way it is unfortunately.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:52:11 PM EDT
[#3]
i had a good experience. very polite folks. reasonable shipping, even behind enemy lines.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:55:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Its fixed...made several purchases since the third party processing took over...
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 3:40:26 PM EDT
[#5]
GTG
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 4:16:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Good to go now , back to business as usual it seems after the Cc issue
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 4:58:44 PM EDT
[#7]
No idea if cc issue is over but they were part of the price gouging crew of the panic. And i havent bought since.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 6:58:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Wideners earns a lot of respect from me... They offer items that no one else seems to want to. Their shipping is fast and professional as well as reasonably priced. Their webpage is accurate as far as on hand stock.... I have no complaints about them.

IMI ammo comes to mind

The CC issue is fixed, they were a victim of a criminal act... and fixed it as soon as possible.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 8:29:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Ordered many times from them without a problem, but about a year ago, when there was the issue with everyone cards getting compromised, my credit card was one of them and was charged about 60 times for a total of $20,000 in charges put on as a result, by whoever was doing it. (not Wideners)

Had to use Visa to pay at the time as they didn't take Amex.

Took me weeks of dealing with VISA people to get most of my $20k back, whereas Amex would have been a 10 minute phone call.

Though I like the company, I won't go back until they take Amex.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top