User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2014 4:30:29 PM EDT
Yup another Waffen werks lemon

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 6:47:30 PM EDT
[#1]
They are active over on the AK Files if you're a member there:  http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198023

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 8:20:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They are active over on the AK Files if you're a member there:  http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198023  
View Quote
Awesome thanks

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 8:54:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Found this buried in another thread there, should save you some digging:

Quoted:
DDI has retained the original telephone number / fax number of Waffen Werks so that customers can contact us directly for help. The contact phone number is 865-474-9702 and/or if you would like to email please send to meranda(dot)nelson@ddiarms(dot)com.
View Quote

Obviously replace the (dot)'s with real dots, figured I'd try to keep their inbox from getting spammed. I should also note that if you email them, make sure you explain in detail what the problems are, and include your contact information that they can get back with you. I guess a small number of warranty repairs are being held up since they can't get ahold of the owners of the rifles.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 12:57:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I contacted them and they are taking care of me

Mucho respect for DDI
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top