Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/31/2014 11:42:19 PM EDT
OK I started with an AK74 just for fun and today picked up a Mini-Draco for $450.  I'll build this into a SBR and register it.  I know the gun store that had it and I've given them in excess of 100 customers this year.so we will build this baby up.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:17:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Not an expert but that looks like a regular draco , not a mini.  

Looks like fun!
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:43:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not an expert either but the inscription on the left side says MINI/DRACO.  The U Tube demos all show this gun and MINI-DRACO.  Doesn't matter to me as I intend to do my first SBR Build on this one. I'll get the paperwork going soon on this and my PPS43 from RADOM.  Won't replace my AR's (7 of them) but will give me a project.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:28:34 AM EDT
[#3]
it's a mini, regular draco's use regular AKM length handguards and they look huge in comparison.
good score, any version is a good purchase for that price.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:21:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Here is mine. I  picked up 2 when they first came out and keep the second one new in the box for parts if needed down the road. I shoot this one a lot and have never had an issue.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 4:20:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Looks like fun!
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:58:13 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like fun!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a213/xmya55/Draco001.jpg

Yeah, I was wrong, I was thinking the Ewbank mini AK or something similar was the Mini draco.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:51:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Here is mine. I  picked up 2 when they first came out and keep the second one new in the box for parts if needed down the road. I shoot this one a lot and have never had an issue.

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz66/Dferg10/24E29CD0-815D-4E40-A983-1EB79B5C4601-2724-0000014FF78E4311_zpsee4bbd1a.jpg
View Quote

looks sexy with that romy tanker mag in her.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:48:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah I'm happy, I had 9  mags for it already.  I brought 4 home from Berlin with me, a gift from Alexandria who runs the Checkpoint Charlie museum.  I represented the 6th Infantry at the 50th anniversary of the panzerconfrontation at C P Charlie. They are supposed to be of 1960's vintage.  Then a buddy I helped with one of Ayoob's classes sent me 4 that turn out to be one Bulgarian and 3 Russian.  I got 2 Chinese with the gun.  I ordered 2 Russian Bakelite on the E&E, I like those with my AK74.
I'm going to test mags soon and choose 3 for a grab bag.  However I expect my go gun will still be my SOCOM16.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top