Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2014 5:48:05 PM EDT
Does anyone have a review on an American Tactical Xtreme Machining AT-47 7.62X39?  I am not finding many reviews or info on this rifle.  Are they any good?  What is the value of a lightly used one with less than 100 rounds?  I am new to the AK world and have no knowledge of them whatsoever.  Help.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:23:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one. I really like it. Most AK guys hate them because they are mud blood rifles, and built with screws. The one I have is a Bulgarian parts kit built off a milled ATI receiver. The wood is beautiful and I keep it solely for a range toy. I have maybe 1k rounds through it and the flash hider fell off, otherwise it's a pretty sweet rifle. I payed 500 near the end of the panic.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top